Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We finally get the coaching position filled we've been obsessing over for 2 months now and what are we talking about in here?
Parks And Recreation GIF by PeacockTV

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would they tag you or know to tag you? I would agree with you if they’re talking about hunting rifles as you talk about hunting a good deal but these guys are talking about conceal carry type “hand guns” for “personal protection”.
Ha! Being a gun enthusiast goes hand and hand sir. It’s like trying to say you’re Cuban but you don’t speak Spanish.

Waaaaahhhh!!!! A Maude is picking on me. I could’ve gotten you many times for insults over the past week if I wanted to “get” you.

All of you are in my crosshairs. I’m about to start now. If @nystateofmind erased or edited those posts relating to Mario and issues with black coaches beyond an hour from when he posted them - as that’s what the charge raised is - then you will be right and he will be gone for a week.

The bottom line is somebody’s gotta go since I have to research your allegations.

The question now is who’s ox is gonna get gored - the King of Crypto or the Queen of Fake ***?
(stay tuned)

LOL, see, there you go. I said (TO A POSTER, NOT YOU - "ALLEGATIONS" LOL) I've seen him erase crap in the past (and he and I have gone at it many times, no?) before I could call him out and suddenly you've framed it to "if I don't see things relating to Mario and issues with black coaches" you're gone. Black coaches? Mario? You just moved the goalposts to make it easy for you to do what you're gonna do anyway. "Somebody’s gotta go since I have to research your allegations!" LOL.

I specifically said I've no idea what it was about as it was going back but you want to railroad it. The black coaches thing is literally today and Mario has been here 10 weeks. Yet you ignored that to ensure your little prosecution goes through. If you want an example of why I think the way you moderate is ridiculous, this is one. People "spread false information" here all day, yet you enforce what you want when you want (and you're actually wrong here lol) to go after someone or protect one of your sacred cows. You moderate selectively, to suit your agenda, then go out of the way to frame it as if you didn't.

I told you once, I am not going to BS you. I will call it like I see it. This is just a f'ing message board for lords sake.

You know what... dude, just do it, you're gonna nuke me no matter what. No one cares. You don't have to put on the dog and pony show. It's transparent. Or ****, just have one of the owners ask me to stop posting and I will.

What I said is true. I can give a rats *** if you tell the truth or not. If you do, then I will be 100% surprised and apologize to you.

Last edited:

The best part of this interview to me was the interview process. To me the it shows what we have been missing for years. Day one on campus before a game has been played a recruiting visit or a single practice Mario made clear in the hiring process that its a privilege to coach here. Point blank period. That's how you change culture. Highest standards and view the job and program as what you think it will be not what it is now. Coaches had to PROVE they were worthy of the job. Not begging big names like they are doing us a favor. I love it. Standards and expectations are through the roof but not because of fans or administration. Mario has put the pressure on himself because he expects greatness. Intelligent Bravado. I didn't realize how much of a homerun this hire was until I heard more from him directly. Fan base was in a tizzy for weeks but he was paying zero attention to it and played no part in how he runs his program. That is a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back