Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Dude, show you what? Something that's erased? F if I know lol. I wrote rudely quoted me once and then I went to find it and it was gone. He covered his tracks. I was like, a ha! And over on. I'l leave the internet detective work to you.
You said he went and deleted or erased stuff. You must know what it was since you saw it and now you don’t. I can look at his history and if I do and he didn’t delete it, I’m going to come back in here and hit you with an infraction for false information which will be your third point and knock you off the board for a week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
oh look, this is your superbowl isn't it?

mope's love pulling receipts on people who made relatively normal and fair statements in a different time.

See mopes like ny hate every single hire and complain about every single missed recruit so that they can cash in on a day like today where they get to stalk someone's post from 10 months ago and look like an absolute genius.

excited to see your 24/7 misery finally paying some dividends
They both be pulling receipts.

Let em fight.

And I like em both.
I just want to see violence, sorry.

You said he went and deleted or erased stuff. You must know what it was since you saw it and now you don’t. I can look at his history and if I do and he didn’t delete it, I’m going to come back in here and hit you with an infraction for false information which will be your third point and knock you off the board for a week.

LOL. He literally just called former UM QB Ryan Williams ***, among 70 other BS things a day about the program, but you ignore that over and over and I'M spreading false information? :LOL:

I'm not lying btw. So you're wrong. Read exactly what I wrote.

Like I said, one time he was annoyingly quoting me, and I saw it on my phone and rolled my eyes. I went back late when I had time to read the board and he had erased the posts. I couldn't even tell you what it was about. Honestly, my first thought was that he was slick.

I see I'm still in your crosshairs, though. You will find a way I guess.

Last edited:
LOL. He literally just called former UM QB Ryan Williams ***, among 70 other BS things a day about the program, but you ignore that over and over and I'M spreading false information? :LOL:

I'm not lying btw. So you're wrong. Read exactly what I wrote.

Like I said, once he was annoyingly quoting me, and I saw it on my phone and rolled my eyes. I went back late when I had time to read the board and he had erased the posts. I couldn't even tell you what it was about. Honestly, my first thought was that he was slick.

I see I'm still in your crosshairs, though. You will find a way I guess.

You need help.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you on any form of medication?

You could have chosen any name in the world and you decided to go use some word play that makes everyone associate you with **** and you think I'm the one with a problem? :LOL:

Again, who the **** are you, anyway? I never even noticed you before. Oh wait, now I get it. Well played. You would play the multiple screen name game.

You could have chosen any name in the world and you decided to go use some word play that makes everyone associate you with **** and you think I'm the one with a problem? :LOL:

Again, who the **** are you, anyway? I never even noticed you before. Oh wait, now I get it. Well played. You would play the multiple screen name game.
Go away. Take your meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back