Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He did do that though.

Herbert senior year he threw for +3400 yards which would have had him as the 16th leading passer this past season and above guys like Matt Corral, Sam Howell, Desmond Ridder.

He also threw 32 touchdowns that would have had him 12th in front of guys like Hendon Hooker, Malik Willis…
Playing in the sh-tty worse conference in the country, with that kid, plus a huge talent advantage I would expect even better numbers than that.

The fact that your listing Herbert with the Herndon Hookers of the world is bad news.

Every time I watched Oregon games he was game managing, hope to **** he doesnt do it with TVD because I'm going to be on it..on this board.

Auburn beat them on a last second drive or else Mario would have been in the playoffs that year.
Tough for me to say he wasted Herbert.
Just was not meant to be.
Auburn beat them early in the year with a bum *** qb that Nykosi Rosier is better than in like 1 of his early starts

Kevin Barbary at CMU.

He’s a Texas guy that started out at Baylor under the Guy Morriss & Brent Pease, was at North Texas with Todd Dodge & Todd Ford, then was at Lamar in Larry Kueck’s offense then got hired by McElwaine at CSU & followed him to UF, then spent a season SFA before McElway hired him at CMU.

Central Michigan averaged:
- 444.5 yards per game
- 179.2 yards rushing
- 265.4 yards passing
- RF RB Lew Nichols III lead the nation in rushing with 1,848yds & 16TD’s at 5.4 ypc
He also had 40rec 338yds receiving

They threw the ball 448 times & ran the ball 520 last season, their top 3 WR’s all had over 650 yards & 45+ catches.
Let them know who cmu wb is/was too @Liberty City El

Advertisement
Playing in the sh-tty worse conference in the country, with that kid, plus a huge talent advantage I would expect even better numbers than that.

The fact that your listing Herbert with the Herndon Hookers of the world is bad news.

Every time I watched Oregon games he was game managing, hope to **** he doesnt do it with TVD because I'm going to be on it..on this board.
What talent did he have to throw to?

All I can say is watching MC at his NSD presser. He looked calm as can be. He looked like he just got some ***, had a fine meal, smoked a couple of blunts, and was enjoying a glass of 100 year old Scotch. The sleeping giant is now awake. The U is about to take its rightful place back on top of the college football world.

Mario has got a plan. We can debate all day every day, but what we think isn't gonna come close to what he's gonna do. The only one that's got it figured out, seems to be just him. So let's just sit back, and enjoy the ride.
This is the corniest ****.

Advertisement

Now you’re knocking his numbers because of YOUR expectations lol doesn’t make any sense.

I only named Tennessee QB because that’s the Oc who’s been rumored here…

You find any reason to knock Mario/Oregon. Like when you said he doesn’t beat out top schools for recruits when he clearly showed he had.

I ask because I’m in the market for something that’s a little better for conceal and carry. The Walther is a nice weapon, super reliable, and of course it has a history, it’s very dense for its size and kind of heavy even though it’s not a large pistol. Of course the 686 is a monster, relatively speaking, so that’s why I asked. I’m going to look into the hellcat. The Glock of course is easy to carry, but I was just looking for something else to carry whenever

sig sauer p365 or the p365xl (if you prefer higher capacity/longer grip) are fantastic

Advertisement
This thread is the worst ever. I don’t know why I keep coming back.
Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Me reading this

Advertisement
I think what’s more interesting to ask is why does almost every single poster think that OC’s can’t adapt and run what’s best for the personnel, HC philosophy, and program identity?

People act like incredibly talented people who are some of the best at what they do are going to run their careers and new team into the ground out of stubbornness.

If we all understand that different offenses work best with different personnel and in different environments… gee, imagine what a million dollar OC might know?
Dan Enos, Mark Richt, Mark D’Nofrio… it happens all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back