hot girl breast boobs tits nipple lick kiss GIF

hot girl breast boobs tits nipple lick kiss GIF

View attachment 176613

View attachment 176614
Right On Yes GIF by Women's History

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario coached a team that beat a physical Wisconsin team in a Rose Bowl and went into the Horse Shoe and ran over Ohio State.

Cut the crap with this we are going to become Rutgers under Schiano BS narrative.
JOE MOOREHEAD IS A BONA FIDE COACH. I THINK HE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT OSU GAME.

Reactions: E1k
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is like people arguing Enos was good because Smart and Saban wanted him.

I don’t want to do what Brian Kelly wants to do on offense. Kelly wanting him is all the reason I need as to why I don’t.

Look at the sorry *** hire Kelly ended up making. He found an OC whose offense is actually more schematically boring than Rees.

First of all, we don't know if Enos was offered OC by either. If you haven't learned anything about the coaching rumor mill this cycle, then I don't know what to say. Maybe the fact that he ended up with Manny at Miami should tell us something in retrospect. And even if he was, that's the exception to the rule. I've seen you talk about the correlation between recruiting rankings and success. Does every kid pan out? No? Ok then. Can't have your cake and eat it too. Bottom line if the top coaches want a kid, way more often than not he's probably pretty good. If top head coaches want a coach, then way more often than not he's probably pretty good.

Secondly, my entire point sailed over your head, amigo. Yet you made my point anyway. I don't want a Brian Kelly offense either. So you admit it's a Brian Kelly offense. Ok. But I'd be very interested in talking to Rees and seeing what he would like to run without Kelly dictating what he should do because again, a lot of great football guys are infatuated with him. I'd love to see some of the plays he has in his pocket, here more about HIS philosophies, and all the other things you learn when you properly interview and watch tape with someone.

Last edited:
Because there has to be evidence to suggest they would.

Rees may be very adaptable, but during his tenure at ND he just ran the offense they way Brian Kelly wanted him to. We didn’t see him switch things up too much because he didn’t have to, that wasn’t his job.

Adaptability in a play caller is based on autonomy, if they have the ability to call the game & structure the offense the way they see fit then they sometimes will, but often times they’re not given that leeway.

The reason why people have questions is because Blind faith doesn’t resonate in Football.

Wasn't his job? Or he wasn't allowed to? I certainly don't know. Bit I do KNOW Kelly dictates a lot of what happens. This is why you have to dig. If he walks in and is this is what I do, and shows you 12 ND game cutups, then ok. If he walks in and is like this is what I would LIKE to do and shows you old Baylor tape, Rams tape, etc. then you learn something and keep digging. Hiring coaches isn't playstation. You dig into their psyche, test them under pressure, talk to people who know what they want to do, and so much more. It's a corporate hire, you go deep. No one is saying text Rees an offer without peeling the onion. But the word is the kid is going to be next, so you do your due diligence.

That would be a dumb move on Smart’s part. I don’t think he’d make that move purely for recruiting.

Yeah the more I think about it, it doesn’t make sense. It would be funny if they lost addae and then jacked Woodson from FSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back