Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Another good choice

Eagle Rare (anything Buffalo Trace) is hard to get here but I actually found a website that shipped ER and regular BT together for a decent price

Western Bourbon I think
OK good to know. I get BT pretty easily, ER less frequently. Both **** good for the price.

Advertisement
AP2g.gif

Speaking of this, recently been having a ****tail/liquor kick watching YouTube vids about all that. Question I pose to u guys is what is y’all’s alcohol/drink of choice? Could be beer or wine if u like, but specifically liquor or ****tails. Would love to hear suggestions I’m trying to up my game and try new things
Do yourself a favor and try some tiki drinks. You will love them.

Advertisement
Talk on ND's boards that it's potentially close to/more than $2 million per for Rees. Doubt it's a leverage play given that he already u-turned on Kelly and stayed at ND but that's asinine if that's what we want to pay him

That is the least likely name of all the names we’ve heard for this job. Not a chance this is legit.
Exactly. Is he bringing Ron Powlus and his 3 consecutive Heismans with him as some sort of "Football AD" too? Gonna roam our sidelines like a weirdo like he does in South Bend?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's coming from the ND side and Loy is pretty plugged in. He's making $1 million per and ND's AD isn't one to play hard ball (see Kelly, Elko, etc.) so if Mario is offering to double his salary, I don't think it's a leverage play.

No...No...No....Good??, yes....But Texas Brisket is unparalleled....But Memphis BBQ will make you slap the sh*t outta someone..
I’ll never understand how folks can discriminate when it comes to barbecue. Can’t pigeon hole yourself into one style.

Carolina, Texas, KC, Memphis, St. Louis, etc… they all have their place.

I’ve never met well executed BBQ I didn’t like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back