Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not sure why I missed that but why do they get the home game again? Miami played them up there last time.
That was because of Covid year where all games were in conference and they had to rework entire schedules right before start of season. Don't think they counted for future scheduling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got a bottle of eagle rare waiting for me tonight
Speaking of this, recently been having a ****tail/liquor kick watching YouTube vids about all that. Question I pose to u guys is what is y’all’s alcohol/drink of choice? Could be beer or wine if u like, but specifically liquor or ****tails. Would love to hear suggestions I’m trying to up my game and try new things

Has to be minimum of 20
Minimum of 20, then go back to the favorites and work your way down from the top…

Hopefully there are no Chinese restaurants or Cheesecake Factory in the top 3 or dude may starve getting through the menu after all that…

He’ll end ordering the #00 Ponce Platter with a side of spicy Szechuan sauce…

Advertisement
**** straight. In college we used to throw a can in tuna in there to survive and get some protein. Dark days. Still make a bowl once in a while

If you too good for some Ramen, you should look in the mirror and start making some changes.
I’ve been getting fancy without and making a peanut sauce to mix into the noodles.

Got my kids hooked.

Advertisement
ND's writer says that we're after Tommy Rees for OC.
I don’t believe that & even if it were true seems like a waste of time IMO.

Rees is former ND QB & has been coaching there for the last 5 years...

I don’t see a guy like him leaving his alma mater to come to Miami.

He turned down going to LSU with Brian Kelly because he wanted to stay at ND.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back