Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
To summarize the thread:

Most on the board were against hiring an OC and DC that were actually hired by NFL teams to be OC and DC.

None of the rumored candidates have been hired. In fact, the guys hired have been known instantly, and none were broken by board “insiders”.

There was no planned signing day announcement or plan to stay in the media by dragging out hires. The staff just wasn’t complete.

And, finally … Expect the staff to be completed next week. And nobody on here will know much on those hires any earlier than when it gets broken by “blue checked” tweet.

Advertisement
Was tuned out most of yesterday and today. Is Golesh still the primary target?

image3-4.gif

Advertisement
I yearn for the days when we were turning up our noses at Dorsey and Hurtt. A simpler time (around page 628 maybe...)

Not good enough for some to be DC/OC here but good enough for an nfl team. Can't explain that.

Advertisement
I'll give yall something.

Beaufort is one of the most beautiful places to live in America. And for a small town, plenty to do.

Lived there for a bit.
Ohhh ****, the Buffalo oysters at Luthers on the water front are Good as *** !!

Hurtt will be gone along with Pete Carroll after the season.

Bookmark this.
Agree. I'm rooting for Hurtt, even if I didn't want him to be the DC here. However, Carroll is on thin ice in Seattle and Hurtt is one of his guys at this point. He'll go when Pete goes for sure and that may be soon. Might even have been sooner than next year, but I think Carroll's contract is prohibitive to him being fired right now IIRC.

Advertisement
Whew dodged another bullet another coaching candidate unqualified for this prestigious University was promoted at the NFL level saving us from a second tear candidate. Thank goodness Mario heard all the resistance on CIS and twitter.

Dorsey or Hurtt coaching here? Not on our watch.

Never wanted Hurtt but never question whether he was qualified enough for consideration.

Last edited:
Whew dodged another bullet another coaching candidate unqualified for this prestigious University was promoted at the NFL level saving us from a second tear candidate. Thank goodness Mario heard all the resistance on CIS and twitter.

Dorsey or Hurtt coaching here? Not on our watch.

I suppose we better crown them before both coach a down next year. Where do you see the Bills offense and Seattle's defense finishing next year?

200.gif

Clint becomes a DC in the NFL
Dorsey becomes an OC in the NFL

It’s almost like these GMs aren’t checking in on the GMs on CIS before making these decisions.
I get it but honestly the Clint hire there just seems like such a "idgaf anymore" hire from Pete Carroll. That defense is so far from where they used to be I can't see Hurtt turning them around.

I'm super down to eat a ton of crow cuz I'd like to see him be successful.

Advertisement
I'm down in Biloxi for a few months, sounds like a good enough reason to make a weekend road trip.
Half or whole with attitude and some white bread with a thumb print.

my mom rest her soul, wasn't kosher...but she didn't eat pork...she'd eat chicken or fish when going to a restaurant...she went with my dad and asked, "do you have any chicken?"

waitress: "half or whole"

mom: "I guess I'll have some white bread"

To summarize the thread:

Most on the board were against hiring an OC and DC that were actually hired by NFL teams to be OC and DC.

None of the rumored candidates have been hired. In fact, the guys hired have been known instantly, and none were broken by board “insiders”.

There was no planned signing day announcement or plan to stay in the media by dragging out hires. The staff just wasn’t complete.

And, finally … Expect the staff to be completed next week. And nobody on here will know much on those hires any earlier than when it gets broken by “blue checked” tweet.
To summarize the thread:

winner GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back