Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met some people back in October in Punta Cana from Buffalo and apparently they tell tourists one place is the best so they don’t crowd up the actual best place to get wings…

Haven’t been yet so I can’t confirm but what I was told:

Duffs or Elmo’s - don’t let anyone fool you into anywhere else

When we went to Buffalo Bulls - Bowling Green game, I asked their fans opinions. We went to Duff’s. Was very impressed!

Advertisement
:100: You can’t expect to flash freeze pizza and expect it to taste the same out right out of that coal fire oven. I don’t do pizza on there. I live in CT so I’m gucci.

But for someone in TX to read about DiFara on CIS and wants to check a box, why not. We’ve all put worse things in our mouths.
Reality is if they want something that tastes good .. just look around your hometown for a NY Style pizza place .. it's going to be better than some flash frozen stuff shipped via FEDEX.

Woah Candle wasn't offered??? I thought he said no?

Brooklyn said KD was basically confirmed until the run Buffalo went on. That true?

Assuming the deadline is Brady...
Dorsey‘s name blew up as the season went on , I don‘t even think he would have expected to be this hot by years end. There was even talk of him as a head coach. But yes , it’s no secret he’s very close with Mario and Mario has mentioned wanting to coach with him. Buffalo got on fire and the rest is history. So yes Dorsey was in play at one time. Him and Brady were the guys. Then things reset.

Last edited:
If only someone would have posted something similar even earlier that that...............

There are no original thoughts left in this world lol.

Over 10 years ago:

1643665134798.png

I am pretty sure most people don't expect any staffing news until after NSD. Probably a week after .. but people are holding hope that some INSIDERS might have a clue as to who the viable candidate are at this time in the search. Just looking for news ... and no bull**** about freaking basketball.

It's coiling bro. We're gonna blow the lid of it shortly. :)

Advertisement
I don't doubt it one bit. I just thought it was funny that people would argue who's idea it was for the U to buy houses, first. Or any other thought on a message board for that matter. We're all plagiarists most likely.

It's all good, I would never say a word about ONE of my posts being repurposed. It's just happened multiple times in the last couple of months with one particular poster. I don't care about "first". I am amused by consistent and persistent semi-plagiarism.

Anyhow, I posted something from 10 years ago where I was talking about the issue, which I had been mentioning on boards for years. Has NOTHING to do with whether an idea is "the first time someone ever thought of it", but to point out that it can take years, even decades, of repeating a good idea until someone finally does something with it.

And I have absolutely been calling for UM to expand the size of its campus for decades. ****, even since I was a student. I was suggesting Campo Sano to be converted into the new fraternity/sorority row.

Advertisement
Feldman talked about the coordinator search in his podcast. Basically said everything we know…Mario’s been waiting on NFL dominos to fall. He also mentioned that Mario wanted Dorsey, but looks like he’s going to stay in the NFL

Mario has interviewed over ten people at OC , some names we’ve heard , some we haven’t. Ironically DC names aren’t as prevalent. Weird. People got word of interviews and thats how names leak out and they’re now the “front runner “ lol. Sound familiar ?

Briles and Candle were never offered. Candle spoke with Mario and has a previous relationship with him. There’s a reason Feldman never co-signed either rumor. I posted weeks ago Mario has a rep of being very meticulous and tends to over think things. That many interviews should tell you that . As Jay said there’s been really good names that’s interviewed , even though that goes against the narrative lunatics here have created. Mario is willing to wait before moving on. He’s now at that point , a timeline was set for a coordinator and it’s now passed. Thats why I expect something very soon. It’s either plan A or B.
With that being said, is he meticulously planning to announce coordinators to ramp up momentum leading up to NSD or do u see him waiting afterwards as to not take away from NSD?

Advertisement

Dude, nobody cares. Do you honestly think that anyone is going to scour the internet every time they post something to make sure nobody else had a similar thought? Are you wanting an award of some sort? Commission? The fact that you have screenshots of posts you've made over 10 years ago leads me to believe that you need counseling and you have a real fixation on message board clout. Get help.

Charlie Sheen Applause GIF

Advertisement
It's all good, I would never say a word about ONE of my posts being repurposed. It's just happened multiple times in the last couple of months with one particular poster. I don't care about "first". I am amused by consistent and persistent semi-plagiarism.

Anyhow, I posted something from 10 years ago where I was talking about the issue, which I had been mentioning on boars for years. Has NOTHING to do with whether an idea is "the first time someone ever thought of it", but to point out that it can take years, even decades, of repeating a good idea until someone finally does something with it.

And I have absolutely been calling for UM to expand the size of its campus for decades. ****, even since I was a student. I was calling for Campo Sano to be converted into the new fraternity/sorority row.

MONTHS??

:roll-canes2:

OMG are you really trying to take credit for the concept of UM expanding its campus? And you posted a screenshot of one of your posts from ten years ago????

You are so f'ing weird. So weird. Weird, weirdo. I'll bet you get that a lot. Stay away from me. Don't read my posts, don't @ me, don't reference me, directly or indirectly. You're the plague. Stay out of my house, Cliff.

Last edited:
Feldman talked about the coordinator search in his podcast. Basically said everything we know…Mario’s been waiting on NFL dominos to fall. He also mentioned that Mario wanted Dorsey, but looks like he’s going to stay in the NFL
Yep, but there’s been premium sites saying Dorsey and Schuman were never a thing. Schuman 100 % had interest at one point .

I said when Mario first arrived there’s no doubt he’d at least talk with Ken, there’s no secret about how Mario feels about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back