Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met some people back in October in Punta Cana from Buffalo and apparently they tell tourists one place is the best so they don’t crowd up the actual best place to get wings…

Haven’t been yet so I can’t confirm but what I was told:

Duffs or Elmo’s - don’t let anyone fool you into anywhere else
there are tourists in buffalo?

Advertisement
Any news or are we still waiting for our hired DC who is not in the Super Bowl to be named?
Mario has interviewed over ten people at OC , some names we’ve heard , some we haven’t. Ironically DC names aren’t as prevalent. Weird. People got word of interviews and thats how names leak out and they’re now the “front runner “ lol. Sound familiar ?

Briles and Candle were never offered. Candle spoke with Mario and has a previous relationship with him. There’s a reason Feldman never co-signed either rumor. I posted weeks ago Mario has a rep of being very meticulous and tends to over think things. That many interviews should tell you that . As Jay said there’s been really good names that’s interviewed , even though that goes against the narrative lunatics here have created. Mario is willing to wait before moving on. He’s now at that point , a timeline was set for a coordinator and it’s now passed. Thats why I expect something very soon. It’s either plan A or B.

Last edited:
Nothing is going to happen until after NSD, Idk why people still haven’t realized this.

Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Mario has interviewed over ten people at OC , some names we’ve heard , some we haven’t. Ironically DC names aren’t as prevalent. Weird. People got word of interviews and thats how names leak out and they’re now the “front runner “ lol. Sound familiar ?

Briles and Candle were never offered. Candle spoke with Mario and has a previous relationship with him. There’s a reason Feldman never co-signed either rumor. I posted weeks ago Mario has a rep of being very meticulous and tends to over think things. That many interviews should tell you that As Jay said there’s been really good names that’s interviewed , even though that goes against the narrative lunatics here have created. Mario is willing to wait before moving on. He’s now at that point , a timeline was set for a coordinator and it’s now passed. Thats why I expect something very soon. It’s either plan A or B.

Mario looking at his two plans.

food lover chubby kid GIF by beinglatino

Briles and Candle were never offered. Candle spoke with Mario and has a previous relationship with him. There’s a reason Feldman never co-signed either rumor. I posted weeks ago Mario has a rep of being very meticulous and tends to over think things. That many interviews should tell you that As Jay said there’s been really good names that’s interviewed , even though that goes against the narrative lunatics here have created. Mario is willing to wait before moving on. He’s now at that point , a timeline was set for a coordinator and it’s now passed. Thats why I expect something very soon. It’s either plan A or B.
Woah Candle wasn't offered??? I thought he said no?

Brooklyn said KD was basically confirmed until the run Buffalo went on. That true?

Assuming the deadline is Brady...

Advertisement
Problem with Goldbelly .. frozen pizza = frozen pizza. People race about Zupardi's in New Haven ... well you better **** well go to New Haven to the restaurant if you want something of good quality ... frozen it's not much different than California Pizza Kitchens frozen at Publix.
:100: You can’t expect to flash freeze pizza and expect it to taste the same out right out of that coal fire oven. I don’t do pizza on there. I live in CT so I’m gucci.

But for someone in TX to read about DiFara on CIS and wants to check a box, why not. We’ve all put worse things in our mouths.

Met some people back in October in Punta Cana from Buffalo and apparently they tell tourists one place is the best so they don’t crowd up the actual best place to get wings…

Haven’t been yet so I can’t confirm but what I was told:

Duffs or Elmo’s - don’t let anyone fool you into anywhere else

Anchor bar is where they send people.

(I eat a lot) :)

Advertisement

Thank you, now please get back to planning the funeral. Please!

Advertisement
Nothing is going to happen until after NSD, Idk why people still haven’t realized this.
I am pretty sure most people don't expect any staffing news until after NSD. Probably a week after .. but people are holding hope that some INSIDERS might have a clue as to who the viable candidate are at this time in the search. Just looking for news ... and no bull**** about freaking basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back