Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, nobody cares. Do you honestly think that anyone is going to scour the internet every time they post something to make sure nobody else had a similar thought? Are you wanting an award of some sort? Commission? The fact that you have screenshots of posts you've made over 10 years ago leads me to believe that you need counseling and you have a real fixation on message board clout. Get help.

Charlie Sheen Applause GIF

Just For Laughs Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Advertisement
At this late stage in the game I don't believe announcing coordinators a day or even two before would make a difference in a recruits mind. If they aren't the rumored names they wouldn't even have time to do their homework on them. At this point waiting until after recruiting is over he can give some answers to his staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep, but there’s been premium sites saying Dorsey and Schuman were never a thing. Schuman 100 % had interest at one point .

I said when Mario first arrived there’s no doubt he’d at least talk with Ken, there’s no secret about how Mario feels about him.
Is Belk still alive at this point? Would Sean Lewis still consider leaving Kent state? @JayCane20 has some fascinating things to say about the hiring process and the unprofessionalIsm (no other way to put it) that Mario has shown by stringing coaches along. I'm just looking for confirmation from a second reputable source on these inquiries.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Met some people back in October in Punta Cana from Buffalo and apparently they tell tourists one place is the best so they don’t crowd up the actual best place to get wings…

Haven’t been yet so I can’t confirm but what I was told:

Duffs or Elmo’s - don’t let anyone fool you into anywhere else

@Tony4Miami

I go up there a few times a year to visit family and enjoy some wings.

Duff’s is a million times better than Anchor Bar. Which is where they tell tourists to go. Both places claim to be the originator of the Buffalo wing.

Besides Duffs and Elmos there is WingNuts, Jack’s Place and Doc Sullivan’s are all great.

Also anyone in the Norfolk:Virginia Beach area I highly recommend Dirty Buffalo. It opened up when I was at ODU about a decade ago and has opened 2 or 3 more locations. The owner is a Buffalo native and good guy

@Tony4Miami

I go up there a few times a year to visit family and enjoy some wings.

Duff’s is a million times better than Anchor Bar. Which is where they tell tourists to go. Both places claim to be the originator of the Buffalo wing.

Besides Duffs and Elmos there is WingNuts, Jack’s Place and Doc Sullivan’s and great.

Also anyone in the Norfolk:Virginia Beach area I highly recommend Dirty Buffalo. It opened up when I was at ODU about a decade ago and has opened 2 or 3 more locations. The owner is a Buffalo native and good guy
Well glad the Bull fans told us Duff’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back