Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
1643666870681.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Disclaimer: By no means I am I implying it will be the same, but

DiFaras is on Goldbelly. I use that site often to get foods delivered to my doorstep from around the country when I am craving certain things or just feel like trying a place I may never walk into. It’s been my foody go to site.

It’s most likely not going to taste as good as a live sit down. But I have had a few things on Goldbelly where I also had the same thing at the joint and it tasted almost exactly the same.

Never done pizza on Goldbelly. They have a great selection of famous bbq , bakery’s and tons of other niches on there

If Cryptical inspired you and you aren’t in the area to go live, it’s probably worth it just to say you’ve had it.
Thanks for the heads up. I live in Georgia so not too many opportunities to make it down there

Advertisement
@PIPO Pagano's off of 74th and Ogontz used to be the spot to go to.

Til the Chinese bought em out.

There's a hidden gem in Olney across from Olney High by the papi grocery store that had the best chicken cheesesteaks.
Can't remember the name of em and doubt they are open anymore.

Advertisement
Mario has interviewed over ten people at OC , some names we’ve heard , some we haven’t. Ironically DC names aren’t as prevalent. Weird. People got word of interviews and thats how names leak out and they’re now the “front runner “ lol. Sound familiar ?

Briles and Candle were never offered. Candle spoke with Mario and has a previous relationship with him. There’s a reason Feldman never co-signed either rumor. I posted weeks ago Mario has a rep of being very meticulous and tends to over think things. That many interviews should tell you that . As Jay said there’s been really good names that’s interviewed , even though that goes against the narrative lunatics here have created. Mario is willing to wait before moving on. He’s now at that point , a timeline was set for a coordinator and it’s now passed. Thats why I expect something very soon. It’s either plan A or B.
That's good news overall. It sounds like Mario legitimately has OCD. As long as his quirks aren't too weird, that's probably a benefit.

Last edited:
Why not drop a hire right before schedule release with all the new video/graphics people??

Dalessandro's, John's Roast Pork, Jim's, Max's, Gooie Louie's in South Philly, Leo's in Sharon Hill right off the trolley, Chubby's across the street from Dalessandro's....
Tough topic because depending on how you like your meat, it will alter your recommendations. Some like it chopped, some like it sliced. Dalessandro's is super chopped up and freakin delicious. Wasnt crazy about Chubby's. Johns Roast Pork is outstanding. Jim's has been hit and miss with me...Ive had good ones and some super greasy. Max is tight! Id love to try Gooie Louie and Leo's some day. I do like Steve's Prince of Steaks. Someone sent me to Ishkabibbles once....never again. Had the worst at Tony's last time I went. It was a pathetic sandwich. Campo's is a no for me. Ive had some good late night one's at Sonnys.

I dont often have time when I dip into Philly to really hit the tavern's and off the map stuff as much. Always looking for recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back