Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Is Fine GIF

Advertisement
@OriginalGatorHater go back and take off your laughing emoji when I said “ I know for 100 % fact he interviewed off campus when In Georgia. If I say something that definitive its coming from multiple people and not just UM.
Any idea what the contract situation is with assistants and movement? I can see not standing in the way of BMAC returning "home" and even T-Rob was previous staff but do we have NO safeguards in any dude just making any lateral move at any time?

Went Detroit style for the Pizza today.

Redlight Pizza is the best in DC

Attachments

• 1C1991F2-9A0D-4D0B-9ECF-FDEAA51A2555.jpeg
    1C1991F2-9A0D-4D0B-9ECF-FDEAA51A2555.jpeg
    595.7 KB · Views: 6
SEC going to try whatever they can. They know Mario a problem at Miami
lol, this literally has nothing to do with the SEC's perception of Mario.

Georgia identified an elite WR coach with a phoneomanel recruiting resume and proven development record who's also, conveniently, an alum. Their motivation was to get the right coach, not to hurt Mario lmao. And they walked right in and took our lunch money. That's what happened.

Advertisement
Some you thought Mario was some magic elixir. Really not your fault. He was getting gassed up plenty by insiders. Some of them just flat out full of it on this staff thing. The two best brands in the sport came calling for guys on his staff and those guys didn't think twice. Mario will recruit. He'll be an agent of change here because the money men will support him. But he's just like most coaches in America. Dealing with everything that comes with fighting off the SEC for literally everything they have.
I knew it was gonna take time to change the infrastructure and culture, I just didnt realize it was gonna take this long to hire a staff.

Advertisement
Two things can be true at the same time. I’m happy Mario is here and he is taking way too long to put a staff together. At this point it’s just silly, hire your staff already. You don’t look patient, you look indecisive. You have been coaching for awhile and should have an idea of who you want and don’t want at this point.

For though, I was so pumped about this hire and ever since I just keep checking back here and we are losing quality coaches. Bmac was probably the best we had on staff from a development/recruiting standpoint point. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FILLING A STAFF! **** me

Advertisement
Ferman saying there is an increased chance that Charlie Strong will be CO-DC/
and also coach linebackers
Stay tuned

If he would end up calling plays I’d almost say that’s a fireable offense.

Advertisement
Cribby, this is real question. Does Mario have a reputation as being difficult to work for? From my experience as a manager in the business world, anytime you see turnover like this and an unwillingness to commit from perspective hires, it is a huge red flag. I begin to wonder. This process and lack of coordinator hires and now a guy that he hired a month ago is bailing on him. This is starting to seem a bit odd to me.

lol, this literally has nothing to do with the SEC's perception of Mario.

Georgia identified an elite WR coach with a phoneomanel recruiting resume and proven development record. Their motivation was to get the right coach, not to hurt Mario lmao. And they walked right in and took our lunch money. That's what happened.
You forgot to mention alumn in that… this sucks and from an optics standpoint is real bad given the coordinator search but they are reigning champs and he is alumn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back