Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what's called Competitive Response in the world of business strategy. Did you think the other programs were just going to lie down on the train tracks and let Mario steamroll over them?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some you thought Mario was some magic elixir. Really not your fault. He was getting gassed up plenty by insiders. Some of them just flat out full of it on this staff thing. The two best brands in the sport came calling for guys on his staff and those guys didn't think twice. Mario will recruit. He'll be an agent of change here because the money men will support him. But he's just like most coaches in America. Dealing with everything that comes with fighting off the SEC for literally everything they have.

Jedd has been coaching offense and qb’s for almost 15 years. He also learned under Spurrier when he was at UF: Coaching qb’s at the NFL and power five level for years is a big difference from Brady. I don’t care about if you played it I care about your experience at teaching the fundamentals of the position. I can make a list a mile long of coaches coaching a position or even the side of the ball they played. Qb is one position you don’t play with imo.
NOW he has that history .. when he started at U of MN .. he had no prior QB coaching experience. Where did he pick up the "fundamentals"? Curious career path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back