Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ferman saying there is an increased chance that Charlie Strong will be CO-DC/
and also coach linebackers
Stay tuned
If C Strong comes in you don't give him Co DC, you give him the outright DC position. And his recruiting south fl would help lock it down for Miami. I don't like Strong as a HC but I'd give him the DC title any day.

Advertisement
NOW he has that history .. when he started at U of MN .. he had no prior QB coaching experience. Where did he pick up the "fundamentals"? Curious career path.
So Fisch did it at Minnesota so it should be a common act in coaching circles? There’s a reason lf that’s your one example. Fisch also has coached defense before , he has a lot of experience in multiple areas but it’s the exception not the rule.

Advertisement
Honeymoon period is over if it already wasn’t
100 percent. This is 100 percent mismanagement.

Optics and perception matter. They generate momentum, which generates positive (or negative) results.

People also need to stop with the dumbass response: But Manny was good at optics.

Yeah, optics doesn't guarantee you success, but it make success more likely. Manny couldn't get it done for other reasons. But Mario has shown a terrible inability to drive the narrative and generate momentum.

Advertisement
100 percent. This is 100 percent mismanagement.

Optics and perception matter. They generate momentum, which generates positive (or negative) results.

People also need to stop with the dumbass response: But Manny was good at optics.

Yeah, optics doesn't guarantee you success, but it make success more likely. Manny couldn't get it done for other reasons. But Mario has shown a terrible inability to drive the narrative and generate momentum.
Objectively, we lack stability right now. Imagine what the current players are feeling right now. I know this would make me lose faith in Mario….comes in screaming attention to detail, stability, professionalism, and now this. Mario doesn’t look good at all right now. Credibility has definitely taken a hit.

If Feld somehow continues to keep guys bought in, then give the man a raise already…that’s not going to be the easiest task right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back