Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baaaaahhhaa 🐐
5BCEB0F9-1E17-451B-9DF2-E39E24EC39D2.png

Advertisement
bro, if he played in the west he wouldn't have made all those. stop
If my aunt had nuts, she’d be my uncle. He managed to beat the best team outta the west, 4 times. That’s gotta stand for something.

Advertisement
A lot of talk about the 2011 finals. The criticism is fair because LBJ didn't perform well enough to get the ring, despite a strong series from Wade.

If a fair Jordan versus Bron argument is take place, Jordan's improvement after losing to the Pistons cannot be seen as confirmation of his greatness while Lebron's improvement after losing to the Mavericks does not get mentioned.

Advertisement
ESPN has three obsessions. 1.)sec football, 2.) lebron, and 3) wokeness
I used to watch that basically all day every day, and now i literally don't watch it or even visit their website. It's all just straight garbage.

Are any of these guys in the current top OC rumored names:

Advertisement
A lot of talk about the 2011 finals. The criticism is fair because LBJ didn't perform well enough to get the ring, despite a strong series from Wade.

If a fair Jordan versus Bron argument is take place, Jordan's improvement after losing to the Pistons cannot be seen as confirmation of his greatness while Lebron's improvement after losing to the Mavericks does not get mentioned.
The bad boy pistons vs mavs? What? There was a documentary on those pistons. I’m not gonna pull those receipts either, but did they hold MJ to 8 points or something? Give it up, it’s obvious while everyone agrees LeJoke is a great player and one of the best ever. He doesn’t sniff goat status. He needs to solidify himself as top 10 and be happy

Advertisement
Well .. I absolutely hate basketball .. so I am done with this freaking thread. I will just look out for the Miami Herald as they know as much as any ****wads on CIS. Adios amigos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back