Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How many of those were layups or dunks? The guy is good, he is great. I’m picking 8-10 over him today, with the rules he has played with. more if you open up before my lifetime. But I’m trying to get him in that top 10, just for y’all. God bless the lebron fans, he would have been closer to top 10 all time as a TE in NFL imo. Well, gotta take contact into consideration, maybe not.

Cmon man, I’m certainly no LBJ fan boy but the whole “take away his layups and dunks” line is akin to saying Barry sanders is not GOAT if you take away his long runs.

D177717D-9C0E-421B-BB0B-E1A882881543.jpeg

Advertisement
There’s a reason most free agents would never join Lbj. It’s no secret you’ll always be the goat ( in a bad way). No matter what , you’re in a lose lose. If you win it’s because of LBJ, if you lose it’s Love, Bosh , Wade Kyrie on down the roster. Nobody wants to call out the most powerful player in the league, only Skip does it and that’s schtick. Bosh and Love went from double double machine and really good players to standing on the three point line all game because they didn’t know what to do. Then they’d get destroyed when they lost. Kyrie was like F all this. This guy is the GM and answers to nobody lol.
Agree with this.

The only argument to me is Jordan/Lebron for best overall ever. Lebron can do it all on the court. Probably the most complete player ever. He sucked against Dallas, but other than that it’s hard to go against his resume. Jordan was just different from an athletic and competitive aspect. Only reason I pick Lebron personally is he could guard 1-5, and was a better 3pt shooter. All the talk of Kobe in that group is more about fame and publicity. I’d have Russell, Kareem, Bird, Magic, Wilt, Duncan, all ahead of Kobe off the top of my head.
Finally, you got lebron 8 or 9? The one in question, Kobe, I know was better from watching. I don’t like Kobe because I’m a Shaq guy. But you don’t get a handle like black mamba for not being a killer. And Magic, dude dropped down to center in the finals his rookie year and got 42 and 15 to seal the deal. Magic > Lebron.. period

Advertisement
No the problem is lebron haters..you say things like lebron ruined the league as if the league didn’t get cleaned up from hard fouls and hand checking prior to lebron…everything lebron haters say about lebron is he’s soft and whiny it’s never much about basketball
There is no completion or rivalries and he statues that crap.

He runs from the last shot and the media will be like “ but he made the right basketball decision“ . Then the same media will destroy another go to guy for passing up the shot. They’re like “ you’re the man with the big contract and carrying the franchise , you have to
take that shot “ . Nobody wants to get in trouble with the King lol.
He’s shown hundreds of times to make the best basketball plays. Most of the time it may be a pass. And he’s actually hit more game winning shots, than you may think.

Advertisement
Cmon man, I’m certainly no LBJ fan boy but the whole “take away his layups and dunks” line is akin to saying Barry sanders is not GOAT if you take away his long runs.
No, the rules allow him to not be touched these days. The seas part like he’s Moses.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back