Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I actually this he's a VERY smart basketball player. I think he would have benefited from college. That being said, to say hes automatically ahead of Magic, Bird, and Kobe is nuts. TIM DUNCAN is a shot away from 6 rings too.
His overall resume puts him ahead. Take away all these tiny *** for tat examples being thrown around here because they only apply to the GOAT discussion. Once again for the gumps and mouth breathers, Mike is the GOAT. After that take Lebrons resume and compare it to everyone else. Only person touching him is Kareem. 4 chips, 4 chip MVPS, 4 MVPs, 13 time first team All NBA. 36k points, 10k boards and dimes. He is 100 points from surpassing Kareem in combined regular and post season points. Look at his averages in playoff games, going even deeper look at his elimination or close out game stats. He crushes everyone but one name, and even then he more than hangs with Mike there. In the end none of those names fvck with him based on resume. The only guy above him is the guy that went 6 for 6 and was larger than life on and off the court. All this other talk is just emotional nonsense. Those other guys are greats, but they dont stack up to Lebron.

Ser plz stay on topic
Jada Pinkett Smith No Topic Is Off Limits GIF by Red Table Talk

Advertisement
I’d welcome it. Nothing would shock me. Nothing I’ve been told would happen has actually transpired during this search thus far.
I told you the “coordinators are hired“ weeks ago talk by insiders was bogus: That was obviously right. I also told you @k9cane sent me his Grindr profile link with “‘what’s up”. That also happened even though he’s not my type.

I told you the “coordinators are hired“ weeks ago talk by insiders was bogus: That said as obviously right. I also told you @k9cane sent me his Grindr profile leak with “‘what’s up”. That also happened even though he’s not my type.

you're missing out on the greatest 2 inches of your life. Thats all Im going to say about that...

Advertisement
I told you the “coordinators are hired“ weeks ago talk by insiders was bogus: That said as obviously right. I also told you @k9cane sent me his Grindr profile leak with “‘what’s up”. That also happened even though he’s not my type.
Doggy style im assuming?

Advertisement
His overall resume puts him ahead. Take away all these tiny *** for tat examples being thrown around here because they only apply to the GOAT discussion. Once again for the gumps and mouth breathers, Mike is the GOAT. After that take Lebrons resume and compare it to everyone else. Only person touching him is Kareem. 4 chips, 4 chip MVPS, 4 MVPs, 13 time first team All NBA. 36k points, 10k boards and dimes. He is 100 points from surpassing Kareem in combined regular and post season points. Look at his averages in playoff games, going even deeper look at his elimination or close out game stats. He crushes everyone but one name, and even then he more than hangs with Mike there. In the end none of those names fvck with him based on resume. The only guy above him is the guy that went 6 for 6 and was larger than life on and off the court. All this other talk is just emotional nonsense. Those other guys are greats, but they dont stack up to Lebron.
This! All of this☝🏾.

Written on the bathroom wall…right next to Call Me Anytime and his phone number…

If you want to call him and give him your 2 cents about his hire I’ve learned of his phone number..

If you want to call or text him his number is 634-5789…that’s his number..😜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back