Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s them or 3 sons. Everyone else is fighting for a distant second.
I don't like their stouts. They pitch their adjuncts and serve immediately. Need to let it settle for two weeks before.

Advertisement
sombrero GIF

What happens first? We announce a single coordinator, or Tom Brady announces he’s coming back for a 23rd season?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Forget NASCAR today at Daytona is the Rolex 24 hour sports car endurance race. Too bad it's going to drop into the 20's this am .. normally there are fans in the stands at night and in the pits as well. The temperature is certainly going to thin the crowd. I've gone to the Rolex 24 practice sessions a few times .. it's amazing when the Ferraris are running in a pack ..the roar of their engines is sweet .. and the road racing circuit has some nasty 180 degree turns so there is braking, turns, acceleration .. actual racing. The prototypes though are the ones that generally place first in this race .. due to their aerodynamics .. body construction (carbon fiber) and weight / hp ratio. The DPI Acura prototype will most likely place 1st overall. But what a cool race with .. real cars .. and an actual road racing track.
One of the most miserable nights of my life was at The Rolex 24. It was in the 20’s. Myself and 3 buddies rented a van and went. We were getting ting some sleep and some as the van would get warm, one of us had to **** and the van got cold again. This was a pattern for hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back