Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Coaches leave after signing day all the time. They also don’t want to **** over their current staff and university and burn bridges In a relationship and connection based industry. we will see how it shakes out but that’s the only reason Belk wouldn’t be announced if he was already signed like all of the board insiders have Said he is.

Fūck that. You mean like T Rob did to us? Give me a break.

Nobody expects that kind of “honor“. If coaches haven’t been announced it is because they’re not hired. Simple as that.

Last edited:
I’m surprised at that. But that’s why these lists are opinion. I didn’t read FNL. I’d rather jump off a bridge than read a book. I just can’t. I just thought the movie was ok. Tv show was better for me.
The movie really focuses on the football part. There's a lot going on in the book: sports psychology, sociology, etc. The author's politics (much of which I don't agree with) are not hidden: he's very open about it.

I recommend it on audio book. I have not read a print book in ages.

I like Leeds cane, but since when is he an insider?
9FA2C4CB-4C95-4186-A65F-DBF79C726017.jpg

Advertisement
The idea that we have coaches hired already but aren't announcing it doesn't make much sense to me.

Why would we tell Belk "sounds good ok so you're our new DC but go ahead and finish up strengthening the Houston roster first. Yeah don't worry about us or landing guys like Shemar, it's all good. See ya after signing day."

What am I missing?
biggest farce going on this board is this. no chance anyone has been hired yet.

And neither one has any idea who or when the coaches will be hired lol...

When the hires are made it will be posted everywhere & all over social media, you literally won’t be able to miss it.

So, anybody who complains about coming to this thread for info is just doing so because they actually like coming to the thread & reading the insanity...

It’s not like it was made yesterday, it’s nearly a 2 month long thread, Idk how anyone can be confused.
People acting like they have something more important to do anyways

They lyin

If Belk was hired, Houston would be looking for a DC right now, other programs don’t wait 4 months to hire coaches, they get right to it...

If any of our coahcing hires comes from another college team we’ll know once it hits the line that said school is looking for a replacement of whichever position that coach was coaching.

Arkansas lost their CB’s coach Sam Carter to Ole Miss, they replaced him literally a day later.

If our coaches are coming from the NFL it makes more sense for the cemetery silence, because they’re either currently still employed somewhere or were on a fired staff & they’re simply waiting to see the chips fall with all the NFL moving hires to see if they can stick in the NFL with a new team.
Marcus Freeman was hired almost a week before Cristobal idk about this one LCE. I would say the top schools like BAGA alr know who they are hiring when a position opens up.

Advertisement

First of all, if she actually is a she, I had no idea.

When was this announced or clarified?

I mean this board is virtually 100% male.

So a woman from Leeds in the UK is a big canes fan? It’s possible, but that’s got to be a highly unusual circumstance.

More power to her though if that’s the case. Unless this is one of those pronoun transgender issues. In which case, I ain’t playing that.

Coaches leave after signing day all the time. They also don’t want to **** over their current staff and university and burn bridges In a relationship and connection based industry. we will see how it shakes out but that’s the only reason Belk wouldn’t be announced if he was already signed like all of the board insiders have Said he is.
I agree with everything you just said. I do, however, think it's funny that coaches act like it's bad to leave a school hanging like that yet are okay having kids sign with the school and then immediately bailing on them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First of all, if she actually is a she, I had no idea.

When was this announced or clarified?

I mean this board is virtually 100% male.

So a woman from Leeds in the UK is a big canes fan? It’s possible, but that’s got to be a highly unusual circumstance.

More power to her though if that’s the case. Unless this is one of those pronoun transgender issues. In which case, I ain’t playing that.
I was going through this whole analysis yesterday.

There's a client I work with who has an employee from Yorkshire, I know a Leeds supporter who owns a bar, does this mean we really do have a female poster?

Head is still spinning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back