Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote patient GIF by GaryVee

LOL, jk. At this point, I feel like we should be getting leaks/announcements

Going Crazy Will Ferrell GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
The identity of this thread is fluid. Football to woman serial killers, Russian spy, baseball and now football movies. Like a waiting room full of crazy people
Purgatory

Attachments

• 98AEDF74-8665-4189-97EC-159280DA85FE.jpeg
    98AEDF74-8665-4189-97EC-159280DA85FE.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 4
Advertisement
I was going through this whole analysis yesterday.

There's a client I work with who has an employee from Yorkshire, I know a Leeds supporter who owns a bar, does this mean we really do have a female poster?

Head is still spinning

So we have people saying that we have a female insider from across the pond in Leeds, UK. Shlt’s getting weird on here.

I was going through this whole analysis yesterday.

There's a client I work with who has an employee from Yorkshire, I know a Leeds supporter who owns a bar, does this mean we really do have a female poster?

Head is still spinning

Spin away…

Advertisement
So we have people saying that we have a female insider from across the pond in Leeds, UK. Shlt’s getting weird on here.
No, she's originally from Leeds, but came over here and knows people from her time in college.

She's also an avid gamer and has completely lost her accent. How, I don't know.

I assume Mario will talk next week on NSD so I’m curious if he will tellwhat is taking/took so long to hire Coordinators/coaches.

Advertisement
Believing the insiders.
Since we have the insider section growing we need to put names on stuff, not just put insiders like its the scotus lol. I've said OC is close and I believe Dc is done. The names I've heard with oc are mostly nfl guys. Maybe that's changed today but that was my last update. I've never posted names either. That's all I've said the last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back