Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
***** move by Trob, especially if Mario offered to keep him on staff

Also, c'mon Mario time to stop messing around and get a staff together

This is getting embarrassing. WR recruit goes to JSU because we don't have an OC and Saban coming last second to steal our DB coach. I thought Manny left
Not embarrassing at all. Stuff like this happens all the time in this profession. Every time there’s a coaching change, there will be people moving in and out, and rumors of people moving in and out.

He already interviewed Azeer-Abdul Rahim. He has a back up plan.

Yep.

But we still have porsters screaming about going back to recruiting 3-stars and bringing back Bartender or Rumph.

I'm surprised that Nesta is going to Arizona State, because Miami has more moist pvssies in the fanbase than ASU does...

Advertisement
He didn’t hire his DC at Oregon when he came in until 2/28 I think…stop panicking

Only thing I will say - you guys are saying Mario takes time with his hires and I’m sure that’s true but there’s no way his original intention was to go into this recruiting weekend with no OC or DC. I don’t think anyone can convince me otherwise.
I’ve said as long as the players and recruits know then it doesn’t matter to me.

Advertisement
Only thing I will say - you guys are saying Mario takes time with his hires and I’m sure that’s true but there’s no way his original intention was to go into this recruiting weekend with no OC or DC. I don’t think anyone can convince me otherwise.
Like I want to say you're right, but I don't know anymore...even if your argument to support him is he's mainly prioritizing recruiting (which he definitely is), I too have a hard time believing there's any benefit to not having more than 50% of your staff in place two weeks out of signing day.

Not his intention

Like I want to say you're right, but I don't know anymore...you could say he's mainly prioritizing recruiting (which he definitely is), but I too have a hard time believing there's any benefit to not having more than 50% of your staff in place two weeks out of signing day.
We have a ton of open spots on the staff right now. Make the right Hires and it’s all good

Advertisement
It’s not much, but just a little pick me up for my homies before I check out tonight

1EB68D9F-5029-4237-A016-FD20979C8B67.gif

E6E27D10-71C6-4A3E-B15D-4302FF446040.gif

FCBC69CF-BC36-45FC-91A8-D6942B2BAFEC.gif

54B55219-2413-4291-9177-1FE2D9F3CC6A.gif

Advertisement
Yep.

But we still have porsters screaming about going back to recruiting 3-stars and bringing back Bartender or Rumph.

I'm surprised that Nesta is going to Arizona State, because Miami has more moist pvssies in the fanbase than ASU does...
Genuine question — how is that dude on the same level as T-Rob? He seems like he has a bright future, but we don’t know for sure how well he would do at UM.

I wouldn't be shocked if he landed some role, maybe off field
IAWP rule would require him to be on-field before he can be moved off-field. The rule about hiring HS coaches and those associated with recruits.

That or don’t recruit central for 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back