Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Hopefully we'll have a full coaching staff by Sept. 3 kickoff. Then again it's Bethune-Cookman, so I guess we could wait until the A&M game on the 17th.
Spring ball is overrated anyways. Mirabal will scare the **** out of the offense by kicking everyone's shins if there's no points every drive.

Advertisement
All he did now was **** off Mario. TRob isn’t pulling a single recruit out of South FL for the next 10 years after this lol
How’d he **** off mario? Maybe he’s makes double what he’s making here? You don’t know that exact details.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its Funny... there was talk that Mario and TRob weren't the greatest of friends....
I'm sure this will not quash any of that...

On the flip... Mario interviewed like he didn't trust Trob anyway - which may be a blessing in disguise possibly with Belk or Mason - if they are the choices at DC.

JC

Advertisement
Did he take the same title ? Was Mario not willing to bump his pay? Because he's going from actually having control to being babysat by Saban. And honestly we are going to have a rough time recruiting against him and Saban for guys they want. No way around that
We were always gonna have a tough time recruiting against Bama, IDGAD if Saban’s pet turtle was coaching their DBs. That script A carries weight. Hiring TRob don’t really help Bama. It hurts us a little, tho. If Manny was still our Head Coach, I would be much more worried. I believe Mario will hire a good coach to replace him. In the long run, it’ll probably be a better hire. In hindsight tho, I hate Mario turned down Raymond for this muhfucca. Mario got this. What’s one more hire? 🤣 I have no fear. On to the next one. I’m looking forward to who we hire. This business can be harsh and cutthroat at times. It is what it is. Oh yeah, Fucc TRob, Saban, and Bama.

We were always gonna have a tough time recruiting against Bama, IDGAD if Saban’s pet turtle was coaching their DBs. That script A carries weight. Hiring TRob don’t really help Bama. It hurts us a little, tho. If Manny was still our Head Coach, I would be much more worried. I believe Mario will hire a good coach to replace him. In the long run, it’ll probably be a better hire. In hindsight tho, I hate Mario turned down Raymond for this muhfucca. Mario got this. What’s one more hire? 🤣 I have no fear. On to the next one. I’m looking forward to who we hire. This business can be harsh and cutthroat at times. It is what it is. Oh yeah, Fucc TRob, Saban, and Bama.
Yeah it's true I'm calming down. Not sure what I think of Marios hiring process though so far it sucks outside of guys he was already bringing. Now if we announce something like Belk/Lewis I'll be happy again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back