Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
14th, 27th, 43rd, 28th, 8th, 5th, 36th, 17th, 25th, 36th

Career, as a playcaller, yards per play in descending order.

Man has NEVER had an offense below 6 yards per play. NEVER. 6.09 was his lowest ypp.

Yall loved Lashlee, and Lashlee had a few of his offenses below 6ypp...with offenses as low as the mid-5's.

I'm riding. Yall can stay here if you want.

Advertisement
TIME to give her a call. 777~9311
1642556934333.gif

Last edited:
Yes but it’s already been posted that the gap between Toledo and the average MAC team’s recruiting ranking was pretty negligible. They had the best classes but by really small margins. It’s not like they had a P5 roster and they were playing outmatched teams every week.

But I wouldn’t want an offensive coordinator that is just out talenting everybody.

Candle has all the talent he needs to put up numbers on not very good MAC defenses. And every analytic model says he sucks as an OC.

The argument some are making seems to be, “but he’ll have a talent advantage at Miami, so we should see better numbers.”

But that would be true of any OC we hire. That isn’t a reason to hire him.

Advertisement
14th, 27th, 43rd, 28th, 8th, 5th, 36th, 17th, 25th, 36th

Career, as a playcaller, yards per play in descending order.

Man has NEVER had an offense below 6 yards per play. NEVER. 6.09 was his lowest ypp.

Yall loved Lashlee, and Lashlee had a few of his offenses below 6ypp...with offenses as low as the mid-5's.

I'm riding. Yall can stay here if you want.
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office
Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF
Excited Kobe Bryant GIF
Toronto Blue Jays Baseball GIF by MLB
Pizza Yes GIF

But I wouldn’t want an offensive coordinator that is just out talenting everybody.

Candle has all the talent he needs to put up numbers on not very good MAC defenses. And every analytic model says he sucks as an OC.

The argument some are making seems to be, “but he’ll have a talent advantage at Miami, so we should see better numbers.”

But that would be true of any OC we hire. That isn’t a reason to hire him.
Dude has more talent than most Mac teams
I’m hoping his recruiting makes up for it

Advertisement
Go visit Brazil and she's nothing special, and a lot of those chicks aren't half plastic.

I never understood the obsession with chicks with that much plastic surgery, you have no idea what she actually looks like.

Dude Brazil is the plastic surgery capital of the world. ****y jobs galore and more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This goes on much longer, I'm going to run out of Sopranos characters to list

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back