Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was temporarily moved to Hialeah this year due to Covid testing. I’m sure they can make the move permanent or find another location
Why? Make it part of the attraction! All it’s gonna do is create more local business and make our stadium unique and unique is a good thing. Who knows? Maybe it becomes a Hurricane culture staple over time.

Advertisement
Question it’s been years since I’ve been to Miami..how close is Tropical park to The U in comparison to HRS ?

Advertisement
Saw them live in Portland many times, a fantastic city for jazz shows. Big fan, never caught their festival at the north beach bandshell, though. Another underrated venue, Bebel Gilberto and Manu Chau and Esther there in the early 2000s was killer.
Have you been to Portland since Jimmy Maks closed? Curious which places you like, if so.

Also, KMHD Rhythm section member, didn’t know people outside PDX knew about it.

Advertisement
Have you been to Portland since Jimmy Maks closed? Curious which places you like, if so.

Also, KMHD Rhythm section member, didn’t know people outside PDX knew about it.
Awesome, Morning session and Takin Off are excellent shows. I like some of the shows at Mississippi Studios and Jack London’s is good downtown. I saw Robert Glasper Experiment at Dante’s and was basically sitting on the stage with them hahaha. Soul’d Out has some great artists this year you should try and check some out.

RIP Baileys Taproom my favorite haunt

Advertisement
Why? Make it part of the attraction! All it’s gonna do is create more local business and make our stadium unique and unique is a good thing. Who knows? Maybe it becomes a Hurricane culture staple over time.
I was just answering the question under the premise of Santa’s being an obstacle to getting the stadium built. Now on a personal note I’ve lived in the area my entire life and think the attraction is a shïthole. Only took my 15 year old daughter once about 13 years ago and have never taken my 11 year old son. But if they want to incorporate that into the stadium plans that’s fine by me. All those decisions are way above my pay grade. All I care about is getting the stadium.

Advertisement
This thread…

Has anyone really been so far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

talking blah blah blah GIF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back