Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Try xhamster if that’s what you want 😉

Hey to each their own. This thread has a certain charm about it at this point. Shame on anyone if they enter it and come out disappointed. You should know what to expect by now.

Oh and for the 700 club:

Who in the world is # 7?

She got all the smoke!!!

Before this thread I was perfectly well adjusted functioning member of society,

And now...
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Before this thread I was perfectly well adjusted functioning member of society,

And now...
tenor.gif

You're the one that set it on route to 600….all these extra pages is just on Mario and everyone being bored with nothing to praise him for or biitch at him for for not doing something they don’t agree with.

Last edited:
I will do my best. Any pointers?
Avoid this thread and watch the pinned one. Actual updates will end up there.

Unless you're into random discussions about wrestling or music or whatever else pops into someone's mind.

Advertisement
Tying together New Orleans, drumming, Jazz, funk and fusion here is Idris Muhammad covering Jimi Hendrix "Power Of Soul" from CTI. Fantastic album, check it if you love funk or love to roll a fat doobie. Any DC news?!

WOW!!! That’s nice…anyone that likes a funked up jazz needs to spend the 6 minutes and listen to that…thanks for the post.

Who wants to tell him we have on campus baseball and basketball stadiums?

I know you're joking, but I am guessing many won't. He's clearly talking about facilities for the community not baseball and basketball facilities for the U. FWIW my doubts about TP, for years, not with Ruiz particularly, have been centered around the fact that they'd have to take public park land and repurpose it for a stadium and a ton of parking for a private university to use 7-8 days a year. Doesn't really pass the smell test to me. So at least he's aware that any proposal would have to include a massive improvement in the overall TP facilities that are there for public use. Like baseball fields and basketball courts, etc. Think K-12 and community sports leagues, etc. benefiting from the improvements year round.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back