Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put it this way, at a large university like PSU or Stanford, the distance between Tropical Park and the farthest away part of the U would easily fit on campus. It would be a bit of a trek, but I assure you some UM students would even walk to the games. Would take about an hour each way on foot.
I thought so.I lived on Bird Road when I was at Miami Dade South and I thought it was fairly close and I’m sure they’d run buses to from the school to cut down traffic maybe even build some sort of Tram..

Advertisement
I thought so.I lived on Bird Road when I was at Miami Dade South and I thought it was fairly close and I’m sure they’d run buses to from the school to cut down traffic maybe even build some sort of Tram..

I erased my post (I don't mind that you quoted it) because I might be slightly exaggerating and I am too lazy to do the math, but my point is it's close. A 10 min drive or 1 hour walk.

Advertisement
Lol that’s the point !! I read this thread for 10 days and still don’t know what says !
will ferrell idk GIF

Advertisement
Mario did the same thing at Oregon. I have a long post in here about Mario and his mo with hirings. He can overthink things at times. There's actually really good coordinators wanting this job. He's also thinking outside the box with some potential guys which I like. Some guys might not make name whores happy but x / o guys would be happy with most of the names.
lol tell us some of the names who've reached out and we can knock out 70 or more pages quick step.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back