Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phish 1000%

Widespread shares fans with the dead but the founding members aside from maybe Schools were more metal fans. And JoJo was pure blues.
I’d actually say Schools was the most metal. He is a dark soul. They cover Sabbath and ZZ Top mainly because of him.

Advertisement
I’d actually say Schools was the most metal. He is a dark soul. They cover Sabbath and ZZ Top mainly because of him.
**** I was guessing based strictly off him rocking dead and phish gear and being the most “hippie” of the boys. That makes sense tho. Blights my favorite song and he gets dark on it.

Mario said himself he'd like to have the staff completed by the end of the dead period (unless that was made up). It seems like the fact that it's not completed yet means things are happening outside of his control? I'm not sure what specifically, but could be any number of things. That's what I mean by setbacks. Maybe not necessarily rejections, but just unforseen challenges that are slowing down the process. Guys he wants playing hardball or not willing to commit. Difference of opinion on HC/coordinator relationship. Difference of opinion on recruiting philosophy..things like that.
Mario did the same thing at Oregon. I have a long post in here about Mario and his mo with hirings. He can overthink things at times. There's actually really good coordinators wanting this job. He's also thinking outside the box with some potential guys which I like. Some guys might not make name whores happy but x / o guys would be happy with most of the names.

Advertisement
You had your version of Bourbon St to expose you to the finer things from a young age. With all of its warts, there are few other places I’d rather be.
You still live in the area? I live in Covington but cross that **** causeway twice a day to go to work in New Orleans.

Growing up in Key West we used to go down to the beach at the naval station and when the Seabees and the submarine guys were in at the same time there would be some massive fights that broke out…Lol…..I guess you two don’t think much if each other
Actually wondered if you were Seabee. I was search and rescue. Retired in 89

**** I was guessing based strictly off him rocking dead and phish gear and being the most “hippie” of the boys. That makes sense tho. Blights my favorite song and he gets dark on it.
Check out Hard Working Americans, his side project. You aren’t wrong that he is the biggest dead fan in the band and friends with the guys from Phish, though. He actually wrote one of Phish’s set lists from the 1995 Atlanta fox theater run.

Advertisement
Check out Hard Working Americans, his side project. You aren’t wrong that he is the biggest dead fan in the band and friends with the guys from Phish, though. He actually wrote one of Phish’s set lists from the 1995 Atlanta fox theater run.
I saw them at Mizner a few years ago during TTBs little festival they used to throw. I liked em.

Actually wondered if you were Seabee. I was search and rescue. Retired in 89

No I wasn’t .My dad was Navy then worked for the Navy so I was able to get on the base.

I was 4F with about 100 stitches in my knee when I went for my physical.
It was during the lottery.My first number came out in the teens so I took a deferment cause I was in college and I figured the second one couldn’t be worse…I think the second one was 8 I think.lol…I’d had my knee cut on like a week earlier and went to the physical on crutches with a cast on my leg.

Advertisement
Mario did the same thing at Oregon. I have a long post in here about Mario and his mo with hirings. He can overthink things at times. There's actually really good coordinators wanting this job. He's also thinking outside the box with some potential guys which I like. Some guys might not make name whores happy but x / o guys would be happy with most of the names.
Thanks. Overthinking and trying to control every little part/detail of the process can end up looking like micromanaging and even turn some people off.

If it's his process then good and we know it works. I have no doubt he's going to make good hires.

Atlanta now for better or worse. Still have a ton of friends down there though.

Not sure when you were here last…it’s changed a lot for the worse over the last few years at least for the locals .Tourist just go to the quarter to get blitzed so they don’t know any better..😜

Anyone like snarky puppy?

Great band. Unfortunately I think they broke up during the pandemic. I believe the lead guy went sober and demanded the rest of the band follow suit while on the road, and they broke up as a result.

Advertisement
Being thorough is good, but at a certain point you need to be decisive as a leader. He is going to have to make important decisions without the luxury of time during games. I think it’s great that he is looking outside of the box and thinking it through, but at this point he is doing himself a disservice unless it is someone specific tied to the NFL playoffs.

Pop Tv Celebrity GIF by Big Brother After Dark
Lady Gaga GIF
Bored Nothing GIF
Season 11 Nothing GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race
To Do List Nothing GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Tony Soprano Nothing GIF
Bored Nothing GIF
Nothing Offer GIF
Nothing Much GIF
Bored Nothing GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.