Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you’re right the uptown clubs are pretty safe but if you go to the French quarter at night you need to go with a group cause if you get off on one of those side streets it can get pretty ugly down there at night.ALOT of crime down there since Covid started cause with the masks you can’t tell the good guys from the bad guys if God forbid something does happen and they take advantage of it.
I’ll tell you one thing. As an 18 year old, being able to go to Bourbon on a whim on a Wednesday night was AMAZING and I’m grateful for those times.

Advertisement
But he hasn’t called plays. It doesn’t matter that he designed their passing game or creates the game plan for the passing game. CIS told me so.

Buffalo gonna be a hard out this year so if Mario is waiting on him it will be a month or so and this thread will fly by Gaytor Tears..at least in pages..

I’ll tell you one thing. As an 18 year old, being able to go to Bourbon on a whim on a Wednesday night was AMAZING and I’m grateful for those times.
I’m not from here .I grew up in Key West and I got transferred here in ‘82 got married and been here ever since…

Advertisement

1642299277378.gif

Advertisement

If he can really get it going at Tropical Park it will be a **** of an accomplishment... Lotta people have talked through the years about doing something only to back out as time went on....
Nice to see he really has a plan in place with the firepower to pull it off...
If and when it happens it will cause a traffic nightmare during construction... But that's expected... You have to be able to get in and out as easy as possible so roadwork is a must....
I hope it happens... I'll admit I've always been skeptical about something like this coming about but if it can happen then by all means do it....

Advertisement
I posted in here why it's taking this long , it's not setbacks. This is what Mario does with hirings
Mario said himself he'd like to have the staff completed by the end of the dead period (unless that was made up). It seems like the fact that it's not completed yet means things are happening outside of his control? I'm not sure what specifically, but could be any number of things. That's what I mean by setbacks. Maybe not necessarily rejections, but just unforseen challenges that are slowing down the process. Guys he wants playing hardball or not willing to commit. Difference of opinion on HC/coordinator relationship. Difference of opinion on recruiting philosophy..things like that.

I’m not from here .I grew up in Key West and I got transferred here in ‘82 got married and been here ever since…
You had your version of Bourbon St to expose you to the finer things from a young age. With all of its warts, there are few other places I’d rather be.

Advertisement
Growing up in Key West we used to go down to the beach at the naval station and when the Seabees and the submarine guys were in at the same time there would be some massive fights that broke out…Lol…..I guess you two don’t think much if each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back