Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m going w Brady and Shuman with my back up of ken and Muchchamp. Briles and Mason were smokescreens. Brady got snuffed out pretty quick and has been too quiet since. We don’t know if we got a QB coach yet…and that’s the only thing that swings me back to Ken. No QB coach would lean to Ken and a QB coach would lean towards Brady. Do we have a RB coach? No RB coach means BMac slides there and Brady coaches the WRs.
Im going with Ken Dorsey as Offensive Coordinator and Quarterbacks Coach because Wikipedia has him as being newly hired. Not that it necessarily means anything but it's the closest thing I've seen seen to a lead so I'm going with it.

It’s western kentuckys HC guys
A780B1DA-512A-4F23-965A-DA0AEE129834.png

He is making about 150K as HC. He would make about 2 million here as HC.

Last edited:
They showed a stat in game. I think it was us being like 5-46 vs top 5 since 1980. 3 of those wins vs Duke. Now 6 wins with 4 vs Duke. We are to them like UNC is to us in football. Coach L not quite done yet.

Yep. Even when we were an independent, Duke was one of the few power conference teams who would regularly schedule UM (along with the Gaytors). Once we joined the Big East and F$U joined the ACC, the Duke games slowed down but we still played F$U with some regularity.

I seem to recall a couple of very competitive games back in the 1980s. No matter who has coached UM, we seem to get pumped for Duke games.

Advertisement
I don’t think Jason Candle would happen. He makes $1.1M at Toledo and has been there for so long seeing mild success.

But Tim Lester from Western Michigan and Sean Lewis from Kent State I could see. Both have balanced attacks and have ACC OC experience with the ability to coach QBs. They both make less than $1M so this would be a solid pay bump for them making it really enticing. They’re both coming off of pretty good seasons though so idk but I’d definitely like either hire.

Seth Littrell and the Mean Green have regressed last few seasons under him. Previously was OC at UNC. I also like Phillip Montgomery at Tulsa, previously Baylor OC. Neither would really get a pay bump since salaries are pretty high. But both have been at their respective programs for 4+ years and got off to good starts but have regressed since the early success.

I’d say Lester and Lewis would be the most realistic and both would be amazing hires.

yeah dorsey is going to be the oc. had 2M to spend on an elite coordinator and chose a dude that would have happily came for 900K.

Man, you have to stop with this nonsense. First, Mario is the one who fought for a massive increase in assistant coaching salaries, and now you are trying to say that he left a million on the table? Yeah, that's Manny behavior, not Mario behavior. Second, you have no idea what Dorsey "would have happily came for", nor do you make a list of OCs that Mario wanted, but who turned down $2M (your number cited). Third, you completely ignore who Mario wants/respects/can work with, preferring instead to substitute your own personal wish list and priorities, as well as a PlayStation All American approach. You younger guys just think you can build coaching staffs like they are fantasy teams, as you scroll down the list of names and spend your maximum budgeted gaming allowance.

I predicted Dorsey on December 3, before Mario was official, because I thought that guys like Brady and Briles might have other options. I guess we'll know soon enough.

Advertisement
Hurtt as DC? Lol, joke.

I realize this is going to make the anti-Miami-bro heads explode, but what I don't think I've seen much mention of Winston Moss. Most recently was a head coach in the XFL...for a team owned by a CERTAIN well-known former UM player/former wrestler/current actor-businessman/business, man...

I realize this is going to make the anti-Miami-bro heads explode, but what I don't think I've seen much mention of Winston Moss. Most recently was a head coach in the XFL...for a team owned by a CERTAIN well-known former UM player/former wrestler/current actor-businessman/business, man...
wasn't his team a mess in the xfl? like he fired a coordinator after one game?

Advertisement
Have we considered that given how tight the information is and how badly Mario has wanted to control the process that Joe Brady could have been the guy all along and they put that smoke screen to Schefter out from his agent so it could be kept quiet? I know it’s not likely but Joe Brady likely isn’t getting an OC job this year in the NFL so taking $2m or so on a 3 year deal vs being a passing game coordinator in the NFL?

If it’s Tyson Helton, Todd Graham, Seth Littrell, Sean Lewis or even Brent Brennan I’m gonna go ape sh*t lol

Guaranteed we win the ACC with any of those guys as our OC this season.
It’s not any of them. I haven’t looked through here a lot but I still don’t see anyone saying it.

Maybe Todd Graham aside id say better than any of the others mentioned.

I still can’t confirm anything but I’ve had 2 others DM me saying they heard it too without asking me who I was talking about.

Advertisement
Man, you have to stop with this nonsense. First, Mario is the one who fought for a massive increase in assistant coaching salaries, and now you are trying to say that he left a million on the table? Yeah, that's Manny behavior, not Mario behavior. Second, you have no idea what Dorsey "would have happily came for", nor do you make a list of OCs that Mario wanted, but who turned down $2M (your number cited). Third, you completely ignore who Mario wants/respects/can work with, preferring instead to substitute your own personal wish list and priorities, as well as a PlayStation All American approach. You younger guys just think you can build coaching staffs like they are fantasy teams, as you scroll down the list of names and spend your maximum budgeted gaming allowance.

I predicted Dorsey on December 3, before Mario was official, because I thought that guys like Brady and Briles might have other options. I guess we'll know soon enough.
It’s already way past that 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back