Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m gonna go with Seth Littrell, from the Leach tree.

Willy Fritz, Jeff Scott, maybe Jake Spatival. Can’t see will Healy or ty Helton making that move.
Was just about to say I wrote every single G5 coach down because I'm bored out of my mind, Scott makes some sense...rocky tenure at USF.

Other names that seemed intriguing (if we're going off this theory):

- ....Dana Holgerson?
- .....Hugh Freeze? (Yes I know between him and Holgerson, there's probably less than 1% chance, but JayCane's double eggplant emoji has me dreaming, pay that buyout and welcome him off the plane with strippers in each arm)
- Seth Littrell
- Jamey Chadwell
- Butch Jones
- Jason Candle
- Sean Lewis

If it's Marcus Arroyo i'm checked out until he's fired.

Last edited:
Was just about to say I wrote every single G5 coach down because I'm bored out of my mind, Scott makes some sense...rocky tenure at USF.

Other names that seemed intriguing (if we're going off this theory):

- ....Dana Holgerson?
- .....Hugh Freeze? (Yes I know between him and Holgerson, there's probably >1%, but JayCane's double eggplant emoji has me dreaming, pay that buyout and welcome him off the plane with strippers in each arm)
- Seth Littrell
- Jamey Chadwell
- Butch Jones
- Jason Candle
- Sean Lewis
Sean Lewis and Seth Littrell

Def eggplant emoji worthy

I hope you're in the 1% of being wrong when you say that he wouldn't come to Miami from G5
I doubt he would, it’s not likely for a young guy like him to give up being a HC of a G5 to being an OC for a P5 when he was already the OC of a P5 before he became the HC of a G5 lol.

He’s done a good job at rebuilding Kent into being a respectable competitive team & looks to be in line to get a HC job at a P5 in a few years anyway...

However, he does only make a lil over $400,000K a year which is dirt cheap for a HC, so maybe we could entice him with a big pay raise, but again that’s something that normally doesn’t happen too often, plus he & Mario have no connections to one another & thus far Mario hasn’t made any hires of guys he’s not connected to or have a prior relationship with in some capacity.

He’d be a fantastic hire & I would be ecstatic if it was him, just the odds are very low with that one.

Trying to find a source I know on a name someone on here DM’d me today for OC.. No reason not to believe him or anything…

But if it’s legit… pants coming off 🍆🍆

Hasn’t been mentioned at all either but I could see how it would make sense for him to be interested

excited-pants-off.gif

Advertisement
I’m gonna go with Seth Littrell, from the Leach tree.

Willy Fritz, Jeff Scott, maybe Jake Spatival. Can’t see will Healy or ty Helton making that move.
I thought about Littrell as a possibility the other day, but I just don’t ever see a scenario where Mario hires an Air Raid guy, especially after listening to his Le Batard interview...

I would be shocked & thrilled if he did, I’m just not betting on it at all for the entire duration of his tenure.

I doubt he would, it’s not likely for a young guy like him to give up being a HC of a G5 to being an OC for a P5 when he was already the OC of a P5 before he became the HC of a G5 lol.

He’s done a good job at rebuilding Kent into being a respectable competitive team & looks to be in line to get a HC job at a P5 in a few years anyway...

However, he does only make a lil over $400,000K a year which is dirt cheap for a HC, so maybe we could entice him with a big pay raise, but again that’s something that normally doesn’t happen too often, plus he & Mario have no connections to one another & thus far Mario hasn’t made any hires of guys he’s not connected to or have a prior relationship with in some capacity.

He’d be a fantastic hire & I would be ecstatic if it was him, just the odds are very low with that one.
I see your logic. But his offense with Jacurri Brown….**** man.

I see your logic. But his offense with Jacurri Brown….**** man.
I would make the hire in a heartbeat, but I’m not sure if Mario would...

Past history says not likely, but who knows, maybe we’ll see something different.

Advertisement
I would make the hire in a heartbeat, but I’m not sure if Mario would...

Past history says not likely, but who knows, maybe we’ll see something different.

Job wise, it's a downgrade to go from G5 HC to P5 OC. However, if you are married and your wife finds out you have the chance to from 400k to 2 million per year, you better take that job or that 400k is going to turn into 200k minus alimony and child support.

Job wise, it's a downgrade to go from G5 HC to P5 OC. However, if you are married and your wife finds out you have the chance to from 400k to 2 million per year, you better take that job or that 400k is going to turn into 200k minus alimony and child support.
Come to Miami be the OC for a CFP/ACC champs and P-5 schools would line up for him. Miami’ QB room would get him that dream job (i.e., Wisconsin).

Advertisement
Trying to find a source I know on a name someone on here DM’d me today for OC.. No reason not to believe him or anything…

But if it’s legit… pants coming off 🍆🍆

Hasn’t been mentioned at all either but I could see how it would make sense for him to be interested
Rick Stockstill bout to bring us 🚲

Advertisement
But his style of offense is what Mario wants. Or am I wrong?
It’s the Dino Babers offense, it’s heavy tempo based, they ran 1,092 plays last year, Miami by comparison with Lashlee ran 909 total plays, they wanna go breakneck speed getting snaps in every 17 seconds.

The primary focus is just attacking, they run the ball heavy with their QB & RB, but they throw it a lot too, it’s really kind of a simplistic chaos type of offense, it’s predicated on basically just tiring the defense down with the sheer volume of plays throughout the course of the game, but when it’s operated properly in can be the best of both worlds as a heavy & run & pass based offense.

They use a lot of long extended mesh RPO’s, which can work with TVD very well, however the threat of running the ball will never be there like it would be with a more mobile QB& Kent ST’s QB Dustin Crum while having an absolute Cannon for an arm also rushed for over 700 yards this season off 161 carries, no way can TVD run the ball that much.

Like I said, if it’s him I would go ape sh*t & we would be the undoubted favorites to win the ACC bar none, I’m just not sure how likely it is, but we’ll see.

Yes. Maybe Mario has multiple candidates, waiting for DC1 and OC1 to finish at UGA/Bama/NFL, with contingency candidates should one or either chose otherwise.

Like Dorsey, if Daboll takes a HC job and offers Ken the OC spot, or Schumann, who could get the UGA DC job with playcalling once Lanning leaves for Oregon.

Time will tell….
This makes the most sense, probably why so many different names like mason and briles came out, probably talked to mario but were his plan b after dorsey and Schumann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back