Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No way on Todd Grantham. Drop ever using that name in the context of DC Search. Lol
DLPwCOffZngjK.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s always been an assumption that coordinators have been hired, but Mario has just been waiting to announce them...

If that’s the case, it will have to be two people who either are currently preparing for the National championship game or currently on a NFL team & preparing for the end of the season or possibly preparing the playoffs.

Because if it’s any coordinators from teams whose season has already been over, then they had no reason to wait so long to announce the hires, which would lead me to believe they didn’t have a deal in place to begin with...

Which is why I don’t think either coordinator has actually been hired yet, at the very least there may be deals with agreements in principle, but I doubt anyone has actually signed yet, but that’s just my guess.
Yes. Maybe Mario has multiple candidates, waiting for DC1 and OC1 to finish at UGA/Bama/NFL, with contingency candidates should one or either chose otherwise.

Like Dorsey, if Daboll takes a HC job and offers Ken the OC spot, or Schumann, who could get the UGA DC job with playcalling once Lanning leaves for Oregon.

Time will tell….

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m gonna go with Seth Littrell, from the Leach tree.

Willy Fritz, Jeff Scott, maybe Jake Spatival. Can’t see will Healy or ty Helton making that move.
Jeff Scott just got an extension (despite the terrible record) so I doubt it’d be him. I think Willie Fritz is a defensive coach, not sure if you were saying he’s a dc candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back