Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut the **** up, i've actually brought up multiple high end candidates but you seem to ignore them.. it's not freaking difficult to go list the top candidates and talk about them... Here you go here's a list of the same names you have already heard 1000 times for the last weeks, I'll repeat them again

Derek Mason
Glenn schumann
Doug Belk
Zach Arnett
Will Muschamp
Brad White
Morgan Scalley
Barry Odom
Mike Tressell
Phil Parker
Jim Leonhard
Randy Bates
Chris Partridge

There you go... There is list of the same names that you have already heard 1000 times. Sorry for trying bring up other options outside the box in case the names we talk about over and over again don't work
%s please.

Advertisement
This thread has dried up worse than an 80 year old vageen, and trust me I would know.

052119-kellen-winslow-jr-primayr-1200x630.jpg

Saw this on the Oregon equivalent of this board - looks like UF will have some tears again..

Tosh Lupoi - I know there hasn't been an announcement yet. He's a done deal to Oregon I'm told. He's made a few calls privately to current players and started introducing himself. I don't know when he'll be announced. Sounds like contractual obligations. But this one is a done deal. Expect him to hit the trail running in January.
If true I love the taste of UiF not getting him. I'd bet he ends up as interim HC at Oregon a few years down the line if he goes there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dead period ends on January 14th, and the staff will be completed by then. Miami will probably have a HUGE recruiting event on campus that weekend (14th-16th). Hopefully, by then, Moss and Coleman have gone public with their commitments (on 1/8 at AA game), Shemar, Iuli, Conerly, and Dudley, all visit.

There's a reason why patience is listed as a virtue.

Dead period ends on January 14th, and the staff will be completed by then. Miami will probably have a HUGE recruiting event on campus that weekend (14th-16th). Hopefully, by then, Moss and Coleman have gone public with their commitments (on 1/8 at AA game), Shemar, Iuli, Conerly, and Dudley, all visit.

There's a reason why patience is listed as a virtue.
You do realize this is cis

Advertisement
Ok. I’ll just disagree with you and MackMiller on this one. We may get Mastro but keep in mind that recruiting positions under Manny is more impressive than when you get the Mario advantage thrown in.
Agree, Hickson has done very well here for having 2 hands tied behind his back recruiting under Diaz. I would prefer to keep him over Mastro as well.

Advertisement
nice to read the last 3 pages of nothing but banter between the Bama fan, his haters and mauds attempting to keep “peace”

It’s still baffling that we haven’t locked down the OC and DC spots yet. Not that it’s effecting recruiting much thankfully…

Question for Cribby

With Mario doing things the classy way are we waiting until Jan 3rd to name all of the coaches. I know you heard that the coaches may be named this week, but is there a chance you misconstrewed what was said and they will be named Jan 2nd or 3rd?

If Schumman is one of them that could take until after the UGA game on the Jan 10th if they beat Michigan
If Dorsey is an OC then we would likely have to wait until Buffalo is done with the playoffs if they make it.
Ole Miss Bowl game is Jan 1st (Briles and/or Partridge)
Oregon's Bowl game is Dec 29th (If Salave'a comes that speaks toward moving to the 3-4 hybrid D)
etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back