Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like for real just lie to me at this point, Mack, rather than bore me and everyone else with Jim Mastro Maestro and Charlie ******* type names for staph.

Do something like these…

I just saw that Dan Mullen just followed Alex Mirabal and Bryan McClendon on TwitterGram.

Art Briles was seen walking out the back door of the Hecht on Friday. On Saturday he was seen walking into the football offices with some boxes.
After a closer look Brile's boxes were labeled "cleaning supplies"....

Advertisement
sounds like the staff will look something like this

OC/QB - Briles
WR - McClendon
RB - IDK
TE - IDK
OL - Mirabal

DC/LB - Chris Partridge
Safety - T-Rob
CB - Chance?
DL - Salave'a

plus one more. throw the ST tag on one of the three above.
Lmfao at Chris Partridge being the DC. Mario has never ran a 3-2-6.

Like for real just lie to me at this point, Mack, rather than bore me and everyone else with Jim Mastro Maestro and Charlie ******* type names for staph.

Do something like these…

I just saw that Dan Mullen just followed Alex Mirabal and Bryan McClendon on TwitterGram.

Art Briles was seen walking out the back door of the Hecht on Friday. On Saturday he was seen walking into the football offices with some boxes.
Well Jim Mastro could very likely happen so that's why I put that name out there. Regardless he's a great RB Coach and you have B-Mac to help out with the skill player recruiting on offense. Charlie Strong was just a random name that's different because everyone just throws the same names out over and over again, Glen Schumman,Doug Belk, Will Muschamp and Derek Mason. If those guys are No Go then we need to look at other options. Gerald Alexander and Jerod Mayo would be great options from the NFL

Advertisement

Do something like these…

You said *******.

laughing-beavisandbutthead.gif

Advertisement
It's been awhile since Charlie Strong has been a DC but what do you guys think about him as option. It would be someone who likely wouldn't leave until he retired, or do you think the game has passed him by already?
Yup, I'm convinced you love Bama more than us with these coaching names you keep throwing out..

Jeez, just stop, its becoming very ******* annoying.

There are issues which have been raised with Hickson which make me prefer Seider. That said, if we can’t get Seider, Hickson is the bird in hand at Miami that we know - Knighton, Chaney, Franklin - all Hickson signees at Miami.
Seider is staying at PSU. Doesn’t want to move his kids.

There are issues which have been raised with Hickson which make me prefer Seider. That said, if we can’t get Seider, Hickson is the bird in hand at Miami that we know - Knighton, Chaney, Franklin - all Hickson signees at Miami.
Banda got Chaney hickson just had got the job. Knighton if I remember field played a big part in that. Hickson ain’t been out here on the trail like that but people give him the credit

Advertisement
if Hickson did what was reported (pulled a gun, stuck players), i have a hard time believing Mario will retain him.

Ideally an elite RB coach (A top recruiter position) gets you more than just RB. Not an indictment on Hickson just something to consider.

Advertisement
That he's part of the old regime and he allegedly physically assaulted a few players.

I can't vouch for the latter (think more prominent posters on this board have mentioned this before) but he is a good recruiter; i'll let Mario make that call.
Ah okay.. I do remember reading that.

Why are people about to slit their wrist over the running back coach? I thought Mario was the supreme recruiter

Yup, I'm convinced you love Bama more than us with these coaching names you keep throwing out..

Jeez, just stop, its becoming very ******* annoying.
Shut the **** up, i've actually brought up multiple high end candidates but you seem to ignore them.. it's not freaking difficult to go list the top candidates and talk about them... Here you go, here's a list of the same names that you have already heard 1000 times for the few last weeks, I'll repeat them again.

Derek Mason
Glenn schumann
Doug Belk
Zach Arnett
Will Muschamp
Brad White
Morgan Scalley
Barry Odom
Mike Tressell
Phil Parker
Jim Leonhard
Randy Bates
Chris Partridge

There you go... There is the list of the same names that you have already heard 1000 times. Sorry for trying to bring up other options outside the box in case the names we talk about over and over again don't work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back