Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banda got Chaney hickson just had got the job. Knighton if I remember field played a big part in that. Hickson ain’t been out here on the trail like that but people give him the credit
Mario might replace Hickson with Mastro but it won’t be because he’s a better recruiter than Hickson. I hope you don’t think Mastro is as good a recruiter as Hickson???

Advertisement
Shut the **** up, i've actually brought up multiple high end candidates but you seem to ignore them.. it's not freaking difficult to go list the top candidates and talk about them... Here you go here's a list of the same names you have already heard 1000 times for the last weeks, I'll repeat them again

Derek Mason
Glenn schumann
Doug Belk
Zach Arnett
Will Muschamp
Brad White
Morgan Scalley
Barry Odom
Mike Tressell
Phil Parker
Jim Leonhard
Randy Bates
Chris Partridge

There you go... There is list of the same names that you have already heard 1000 times. Sorry for trying bring up other options outside the box in case the names we talk about over and over again don't work
Easy killer MackMiller! Lol. I was just having fun with the boring ones.

Advertisement
if Hickson did what was reported (pulled a gun, stuck players), i have a hard time believing Mario will retain him.
I’m not even referring to the alleged gun thing. It’s less than that but still problematic if true as alleged.

Advertisement
We going big game hunting but bringing up washed up has-beens coaches that don't culturally fit or fit what Mario is trying to do... but but but
PreviewInstanceData.jpeg

That's the **** that ****es me off.

Delete my msgs, but leaving up the fake Cane fan who's a Bama fan telling me shut the **** up?

Stay classy, CIS, stay classy.
For your info and for @3rd-43 as well… It looks like multiple messages that are considered a derail - your insult message and Mackmiller’s response - were all deleted. I don’t think deleting his coRching recommendations are appropriate, as boring as some are, as it is on point with the thread.

We going big game hunting but bringing up washed up has-beens coaches that don't culturally fit or fit what Mario is trying to do... but but butView attachment 168784

That's the **** that ****es me off.
It’s not that serious. Just laugh at it. I made a joke about it myself because the names are boring. No need for any attacks or getting mad. His “out of the box” recommendations are so far “inside the box” they’re awful.

Advertisement
For your info and for @3rd-43 as well… It looks like multiple messages that are considered a derail - your insult message and Mackmiller’s response - we’re all deleted. I don’t think deleting his coRching recommendations are appropriate, as boring as some are, as it is on point with the thread.
Thanks RVA! chuck these hoes still... and forever!!!

For your info and for @3rd-43 as well… It looks like multiple messages that are considered a derail - your insult message and Mackmiller’s response - we’re all deleted. I don’t think deleting his coRching recommendations are appropriate, as boring as some are, as it is on point with the thread.
Fair enough.

Quit knowing how to calm me down!!!!
It's all good, brother.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back