Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
Agree, these folks love to punish themselves. All those years we treid to get away from the Pro Style and they want to go right back to it instead of staying spread for a fabulous QB and less diffcultly to learn the play book.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You mean chuck?

I'm not sure which one would be more retarded. Chuck is in his early 60s and hasn't coached in college in 15 years, hasn't coached anywhere in 2 years.

John has zero college experience, he's an NFL lifer who has bounced around in the league for 20+ years.

We have more money than we've ever had before, a legit elite infrastructure with a national recruiting budget, and people want to hire fossils with zero recruiting acumen who have a foot in the grave to pair with our head coach who has molten lava running through his veins and if sleep had a face, he'd punch it. I simply do not get people sometimes.

I'm not sure which one would be more retarded. Chuck is in his early 60s and hasn't coached in college in 15 years, hasn't coached anywhere in 2 years.

John has zero college experience, he's an NFL lifer who has bounced around in the league for 20+ years.

We have more money than we've ever had before, a legit elite infrastructure with a national recruiting budget, and people want to hire fossils with zero recruiting acumen who have a foot in the grave to pair with our head coach who has molten lava running through his veins and if sleep had a face, he'd punch it. I simply do not get people sometimes.

Yeah, but outside of all THAT!!! They'd be great!!!

Advertisement
Hoping Mario reaches out to Brian Johnson QB coach with the Eagles to fill the OC position.

He is building a name for himself with how he has developed and the relationship he has with his quarterback.

Great recruiter.

I assumed chuck because the only way you can be a successful coach at Miami is if you are a former player. That’s why I think hiring Mirabol is a mistake. Sure he’s the best OL coach in college football but he never played for Miami. I’m thinking they need to hire Romberg or at the very least bring back Art Kehoe.

Advertisement
It's been awhile since Charlie Strong has been a DC but what do you guys think about him as option. It would be someone who likely wouldn't leave until he retired, or do you think the game has passed him by already?
Funny you mentioned this bc my Clemson co-worker wanted him after Venables bolted.

He’s the most obnoxious fan who can’t ever keep his **** mouth shut. I’ve had to listen to this idiot since before Golden was fired about how far we’ve fallen.

I assumed chuck because the only way you can be a successful coach at Miami is if you are a former player. That’s why I think hiring Mirabol is a mistake. Sure he’s the best OL coach in college football but he never played for Miami. I’m thinking they need to hire Romberg or at the very least bring back Art Kehoe.

Correct. Even the support staff. Gloria Estefan is now in charge of stadium atmosphere and Willie Falcon has been named director of nasal activities.

Can’t remember which thread asked this question.

Does it matter if NFL team is in playoff contention if hire can be announced or not?

Auburn just announced Austin Davis as OC from Seattle.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back