Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I guess those decision makers never make bad hires, right? Coaching changes only happen because coaches die or retire. No coaches ever get fired after doing a bad job despite impressing in an interview.
And the fact that we know how meticulous Mario is with his hires and how he very obviously takes his time, probably with giving him the benefit of the doubt he's gonna find the right fit, and it won't just be because of a good interview.

Advertisement
But.....isn't that exactly what Daboll is doing right now? Parlaying his tenure as the Bills OC into a HC gig?

IMO, Dorsey's fastest path (Or any coordinator's) to the "next step" is as a successful Coordinator irrespective of where that happens. For OC's, it's always easiest if you've got a QB to take you there.

Well this is Daboll 2nd year mentioned as possible HC and he is not favored to get any of the openings right now. He probably will take the first job offered to him.

My point is teams like Chicago and Dallas, SF, NYG, Pitt, WFT. If you kill it at one of these places you will have a lot more opportunities than you would if you killed at Buffalo, Jax, etc

@RVACane — let’s get it done…CIS pay per view — @Go Canes!! wearing the 15-0 nWo Mario trunks going to Jake Paul @Dwinstitles in the Jesus Mario trunks….

6BE8B5B4-8DD1-4605-94F8-0CB3CF852366.gif

Advertisement
Strongly agree based off this clip alone.

Skip to 3:29 for Prince. The man was a musical genius and a lot of the greats will tell you his skill on the guitar was rivaled by few.

Edit: Just realized @Cryptical Envelopment basically said the same thing my b.

Then the people you asked are borderline special needs. There is no debate as to Prince's prowess on the axe, most discount because of the other theatrics which mean **** when discussing actual musical ability.

Other than Ken Dorsey, Nathaniel Hackett & Joe Brady I can’t see too many NFL OC’s leaving their jobs to come here.

Most of them are primarily NFL guys that haven’t coached college in a long time.

Tim Kelly got fired from the Texans about a week before they just canned David Culley.

Other than that, not too many play callers look like they’d be interested in Miami.
Agreed, which makes me think they're waiting on Dorsey to make a decision.

Advertisement
Zak Hill?? Who started talking about him?? Auburn wouldn’t hire him due to possible issues at ASU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Same way this place would blow up if Mario picks Ponce as offensive coordinator is the same way the Bear fans would blow up if Frazier were to be picked as HC.

Best guitarist of my generation which would be 80's-today:

EVH
Dimebag
SRV

20 pages later, recovering from an out patient surgery and no official announcements??
Mario is leaving no recruiting stone unturned and hitting every school in Dade county. Was recently spotted at Lincoln Marti school. Unless he’s hiring a HS coach as a coordinator, I suggest you take the pain meds, get some rest and check back in a week.

At the end of all of this, I just hope we get some scoop on the process and the candidates we were actually interested in, besides all the smoke and name throwing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back