Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Stevie Ray
Jimmy Page Jimmie Hendrix

A few more.
But I’ve posed this question and I get laughed at by rock and roll guys.
Should Prince be considered an all time great guitarist.

My opinion is 100 percent yes.

One of the best solos of all time. To this day no one on stage knows where the **** the Prince's guitar went. Watch it all the way through.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Benedict Cumberbatch Drinking GIF

Jimmie Hendrix
Stevie Ray
Jimmy Page

A few more.

LOL, I had this argument in the 7th grade at Homestead middle school and thought NO WAY Prince was a great guitarist, however now at the age of 50 and looking at Princes body of work after his passing he was a VERY talented musician as well as a guitarist, on a side note the Dave Chappelle show parodies of Prince playing BBall against Charlie Murphee OWN me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmie Hendrix
Stevie Ray
Jimmy Page

A few more.

Prince is inarguably an all-time great guitarist. Any guitarist who laughs is merely ignorant (no disrespect - they simply don't know).

What is remarkably overlooked too is that he was an all-time great pianist / keyboardist. Dude was truly a prodigy.

Talked to a source, not on the UM side, but let's just say from the NFL.

It's been reported that Brian Daboll is the leading candidate to be the next Dolphins head coach, no surprise there.
They have done one round of interviews with him, but they will also be interviewing Leslie Frazier, although Frazier would like to be the next Bears head coach. Daboll's choice for his OC in Miami would be Ken Dorsey.

What has not been widely reported is that if Daboll leaves, Ken will also be the first choice to stay in Buffalo to be the new Bills OC. Also, if Frazier were to get the Bears (or the Dolphins job), Dorsey is his top choice for the OC job. So, it looks like Dorsey may have at least 3 OC offers in the NFL for next season from coaches/candidates depending upon how this all shakes out. Which is crazy, considering how unqualified he is to be an OC. (I know this because all the football geniuses on CIS said so, and they all took time from helping their mom fold laundry to let me know).

Dorsey may the OC at Miami, ... but not for the 'Canes.

Which means, his chances of being UM's OC went from 15% chance to about 2% chance. Stranger things have happened, but I don't expect Dorsey to be the UM OC/QB coach.

If he DOES end up at UM, it means three things: 1) he REALLY wants to be at UM and in college coaching, 2) they are paying him top dollar for a college OC, and 3) he's in it for the long haul.

But based on what I heard today, he's not going to be the guy.

Talked to a source, not on the UM side, but let's just say from the NFL.

It's been reported that Brian Daboll is the leading candidate to be the next Dolphins head coach, no surprise there.
They have done one round of interviews with him, but they will also be interviewing Leslie Frazier, although Frazier would like to be the next Bears head coach. Daboll's choice for his OC in Miami would be Ken Dorsey.

What has not been widely reported is that if Daboll leaves, Ken will also be the first choice to stay in Buffalo to be the new Bills OC. Also, if Frazier were to get the Bears (or the Dolphins job), Dorsey is his top choice for the OC job. So, it looks like Dorsey may have at least 3 OC offers in the NFL for next season from coaches/candidates depending upon how this all shakes out. Which is crazy, considering how unqualified he is to be an OC. (I know this because all the football geniuses on CIS said so, and they all took time from helping their mom fold laundry to let me know).

Dorsey may the OC at Miami, ... but not for the 'Canes.

Which means, his chances of being UM's OC went from 15% chance to about 2% chance. Stranger things have happened, but I don't expect Dorsey to be the UM OC/QB coach.

If he DOES end up at UM, it means three things: 1) he REALLY wants to be at UM and in college coaching, 2) they are paying him top dollar for a college OC, and 3) he's in it for the long haul.

But based on what I heard today, he's not going to be the guy.
Wow.

Funny thing, I had a thought of Kenny D coming back to Miami, but not as a Canes coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back