Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's got extra books in it.

That wasn't a joke, it's a real thing. I'm Catholic.

Oh, and just buy one on Amazon, most Catholic churches just have the hymnals, no Bibles. We're not Motel 6...
He’s need a code or a class to figure out those hymnals

Advertisement
It's all about the translation...I don't trust King James farther than I can throw him.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Can we move on to a new topic? I’m not a wrestling fan and that was more interesting than the Bible talk so…

Greatest shows of all time. I could easily go with a top 10 but 4-10 is pretty fluid for me at the moment so 1-3 is 1. Breaking Bad 2. The Sopranos and 3. The Wire. The Wire could be higher but gets docked a bit for its final season.
Bob Ross is up there for me.

Advertisement
I’m a firm believer that there was an advanced human civilization during or before the last ice age.

Funny *** story. I fell asleep at church during one of those crucifixation movies back when I was a teen. I woke up at the end and asked out loud what happened. My youth pastor was like the NWO came out, Sting came out to the rescue and Jesus jumped from the top rope.

That's a pretty good end times analogy. Respect to your youth pastor.

Advertisement
Coaches gotta pass background checks, limbo under some legal red tape, before they can officially be announced. Don't know why that shocks anyone, or why people point the finger at Mario for being slow to announce them.

I know lots of posters here work at Walmart or McDonalds where people start the day after they are hired, but that's not the case with every job. 🤣
not only that. for coaches that may be coming from the NFL, they have to pass the NCAA compliance test before they can start recruiting.

I know we’re kind of getting off this topic, but after 676 pages and NO Coordinators, I noticed that NOBODY showed any Respect towards the great Cowboy Bill Watts….

Attachments

• 016B6D82-B4B3-48A2-9A15-C4F6E7B97B59.jpeg
    016B6D82-B4B3-48A2-9A15-C4F6E7B97B59.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons.

Y'all crack me up with the 666.

666 wasn't even in the Bible, just a bunch of asswipes with napoleon complexes in a **** measuring contest trying to translate a book and got a lot wrong.

It's really Chi Xi Stigma. Like Jesus and John and Peter and em were like.... oh 666, beware.... 😂😂😂

OK, rant over.

somebody got their church game on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back