Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I did as well. It limits what you can do when your QBs can't read Dr. Seuss, much less a D.
We’ve had some terrible coaches here for sure

But same time we have been an absolute black hole of an organization

At some point just saying every coach that come here sucks you start to realize the pattern

Not saying this in support of Enos but just in general

QB coach is not the position for the homeboy hire. Its not a throw away position to stash a recruiter. Its THE MOST IMPORTANT POSITION IN SPORTS.

I'm not even taking a side in the Coley debate. If he is a legitimate QB coach then let's bring him in. Though it is interesting that Jimbo has never let him coach QBs and Smart brought him in to coach WR before he moved to QB/OC 2 years later. Does seem a bit strange that he has spent more time as a WR/TE coach in his career than QB coach. But again, that doesn't mean he's bad at it.

Way I see it is if the money is there you should get the best QB coach you can. That should be the whole the discussion about the QB coach. Best available.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Normally, I find myself agreeing with @Number1CanesFan's takes on sports, but here I have to disagree. But I can assure you if he holds an opinion, it's because he's thought it out and he can explain why.
I'm not against Brady. I think he's innovative and has a good passing scheme. I'm just not sold on him as a play caller and that kind of comes with the OC job.

I'm not against Brady. I think he's innovative and has a good passing scheme. I'm just not sold on him as a play caller and that kind of comes with the OC job.
The questions are valid. He has a small body of work and some question marks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back