Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Another option for offensive staff. Suppose Brady doesn't pan out.

OC/QB Briles
WR Likens
TE Williams
RB McClendon
OL Mirabal

Advertisement
This guy is totally just guessing right? This was from yesterday

t-pain hands GIF by Fuse

When Mario hired his last OC at Oregon, he interviewed 11 different guys, per Bruce Feldman. He's a thorough CEO. He will build us a great staff. I don't see him settling for chopped liver. He will relentlessly pursue excellence for every aspect of this program.

Advertisement
When Mario hired his last OC at Oregon, he interviewed 11 different guys, per Bruce Feldman. He's a thorough CEO. He will build us a great staff. I don't see him settling for chopped liver. He will relentlessly pursue excellence for every aspect of this program.
And he'll be all the more meticulous knowing it's his family on the line.

Listening to Bruce Feldman on Manny N’s podcast,. He’s pretty close with Mario, and he doesn’t think Mario will entertain Air Raid OCs..

Haven't seen an "air-raid" name even mentioned yet

Graham Harrell isn't coming here, Kittley already going to TTU.. aren't many on the market that are Top 25 program caliber.

Advertisement
Listening to Bruce Feldman on Manny N’s podcast,. He’s pretty close with Mario, and he doesn’t think Mario will entertain Air Raid OCs..

He better not go back to some slow down pro style offense with the weapons Miami has/can get

He may be thorough but what's his vision?

I can't emotionally handle Pro Style Bro

Advertisement

Feldman told you we couldnt afford to fire manny.

Feldman told you we couldn’t afford Mario.

Feldman told you Mario wouldn’t leave Oregon.

Stop hanging onto his every word

Feldman told you we couldnt afford to fire manny.

Feldman told you we couldn’t afford Mario.

Feldman told you Mario wouldn’t leave Oregon.

Stop hanging onto his every word
Maybe that’s what Mario told him to say 😉 lol

Also, Mario just seem like someone who wants to pound the ball anyway,. So it isn’t a stretch to believe he has no interest in that type of offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back