Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not that anyone cares but I figure I'll throw it in this thread b/c why not. But I am having to put my dog down today and it sucks. He was my Miami game homie during the season :(
I'm very sorry to hear that. Care to share a picture of him?

Advertisement
If we believe the QB position is the most important position then we have a distinct advantage over every team next year.
Doesn’t matter nearly as much if the lines or backers or DB’s are similar.
TVD is worth 4-5 points per game more than his counterpart now that Howell and Pickett are gone. he is worth more than 7 points relative to his counterpart in some games.

Then why didn't we blow out teams like GT this year?

We have the most delusional fanbase in any sport, ever. It sucks because as soon as Cristobal loses a game people will trash him and say how Lane wouldve won by 70. The 2001 team didn't even blow everyone out. Last years Bama team had a bunch of close games.

We have around top 13-15 talent and a very good QB. Expecting an easy walk into the playoffs is just delusional. Clemson and A&M both would be major upsets, at the very least

Advertisement
Then why didn't we blow out teams like GT this year?

We have the most delusional fanbase in any sport, ever. It sucks because as soon as Cristobal loses a game people will trash him and say how Lane wouldve won by 70. The 2001 team didn't even blow everyone out. Last years Bama team had a bunch of close games.

We have around top 13-15 talent and a very good QB. Expecting an easy walk into the playoffs is just delusional. Clemson and A&M both would be major upsets, at the very least
this ^

a 10 win season and a top 5ish recruiting class year would be a homerun, shouldn't be the 'expectation' year 1, next year? yes

Advertisement
Not that anyone cares but I figure I'll throw it in this thread b/c why not. But I am having to put my dog down today and it sucks. He was my Miami game homie during the season :(
So sorry to hear that fam. Never fear sharing the good and the bad with your Cane brothers and sisters. Will be thinking of you and your homie today.

Agreed. You never know. Steele was out of left field. My friend is pretty well connected to their program and has been right every time I asked him a question since he stopped playing there. Maybe this is the first one he gets bad info
To be clear...this is coming from the UT side and NOT the UM side?

Advertisement
So Golesh may be
fwRDh1MxKEm0VEBgEu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back