Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that anyone cares but I figure I'll throw it in this thread b/c why not. But I am having to put my dog down today and it sucks. He was my Miami game homie during the season :(
I know that feeling, brother. It sucks. I hope you are doing well given the circumstances and he/she is at a better place.
 
No on golesh is what I was just told
1643924440683.webp
 
Until they provide a name, I don't believe anything I read anymore since Mario has taken over. He has silenced the leaks. According to this board, we already have an OC yet nobody wants to spill the beans.
DMoney called Citizen to Miami yesterday though. Maybe not getting full blown leaks but there’s a dribble somewhere
 
Just to be clear, when Manny Navarro said 20 guys had already been interviewed NOT including Ponce, that could just mean that Ponce was not among those 20 guys. He’s interview #21.
All joking aside, I was wondering if that was supposed to be interpreted as "I still expect Ponce to get an interview". Otherwise why even mention his name?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top