Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s most confounding is even if we concede that Mario is just being thorough with his DC and OC hires, that still leaves 4 other on-field spots that we don’t have any clarity on. The hold up there in particular makes no sense.
Some coordinators would like the opportunity to bring some of their own guys with them or at least have some input on who's gonna work under them. So maybe he's leaving those open on purpose.

Advertisement
when they get announced I’ll circle back here

Hopefully once hires are made that will provide some clarity to the process

We aren’t going to detective our way into guessing how Mario’s hiring process has gone

Advertisement
What insiders are saying it? No one over at 247. Mike Ruiz isn't saying it. JayCane/Cribby aren't saying it.

Last we heard from DMoney, he said it's not done yet.

We also just sent out an OC offer a week ago, so it's clearly not done.

People have to understand: when a hire is made/a handshake agreement is reached, news leaks within hours to no more than a day or 2 after. Basically every time. Without fail. And then an announcement follows in a few days.
Some of those same ppl said the staff was done at certain points but carry on

If you have an opportunity to be an OC for an NFL with a top 5 QB, you take it. It'll likely propel him to a HC role.
As much as I want him at UM, it’s the best career move for him.

Ken had a lot to do with Allen’s development but the physical tools were already there. He should not follow Daboll to work with Daniel Jones or Tua. Not even he can help them especially Bustua. Career ender.

What insiders are saying it? No one over at 247. Mike Ruiz isn't saying it. JayCane/Cribby aren't saying it.

Last we heard from DMoney, he said it's not done yet.

We also just sent out an OC offer a week ago, so it's clearly not done.

People have to understand: when a hire is made/a handshake agreement is reached, news leaks within hours to no more than a day or 2 after. Basically every time. Without fail. And then an announcement follows in a few days.
Dee

Excited Which One GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think Shemar actually gives a sh*t.

He’ll pick the school based on the program, the HC & the ability to make him a first round draft pick.
(How much money he gets in a NIL deal)

Position coaches & coordinators are ancillary reasons that factor in, but not determine, especially for DLinemen.

QB’s & offensive players are a different story...
He has his position coach. We are going to run a 40 front.

Advertisement
Well then they're obviously wrong lol

Here's a copy of the post from Dee (last Friday) that people are referencing:

"He's not... Some of y'all really need to calm the fvck down. If your canes than all you're doing is feeding the trolls by posting nonsense. Nothing productive comes of this. There's one spot on the staff not filled and it's cb. My understanding that'll be filled by the end of the weekend. There's a reason those of us that don't want attention simply said sit back and enjoy the process. This is something that has been planned for since the beginning. Y'all are acting like cattle right now and simply following the pack. Whether you like him or not Mario is an alpha and he has planned for each and every step meticulously. Complaints won't change that."

All I’m gonna say about the Dorsey buzz is idk why this board still doubts me. I told y’all he was the real deal and y‘all wanted to say he had “talented QBs and then it involved to “he doesn’t call plays”. Welp, for like the upteenth time on this board I hoped you learned your lesson.

Columbus Crew must be going through their Rolodex of Miami Bros to get this thing done. Does Shakey Rodriguez have football experience? Can Francis Suarez recruit? Who is current coach at Columbus? St Brendans? There has to be a Cuban somewhere not named Diaz who can fill their slots.
With your screen name I figured you already knew that Shakey passed away a little over a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back