Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I’m gonna say about the Dorsey buzz is idk why this board still doubts me. I told y’all he was the real deal and y‘all wanted to say he had “talented QBs and then it involved to “he doesn’t call plays”. Welp, for like the upteenth time on this board I hoped you learned your lesson.
What lesson did you teach? That people in the NFL like Ken Dorsey? Joe Brady was the hottest name in coaching and didn't last 2 seasons. Getting hired isn't some validation. Doing the job well is. Plenty of crappy OCs get jobs then lose them.

Advertisement
What lesson did you teach? That people in the NFL like Ken Dorsey? Joe Brady was the hottest name in coaching and didn't last 2 seasons. Getting hired isn't some validation. Doing the job well is. Plenty of crappy OCs get jobs then lose them.
That’s right my man. Double down and compare a college sensation to a guy that‘s doin it in the NFL instead. I’m sure it’ll go well for you.

All I’m gonna say about the Dorsey buzz is idk why this board still doubts me. I told y’all he was the real deal and y‘all wanted to say he had “talented QBs and then it involved to “he doesn’t call plays”. Welp, for like the upteenth time on this board I hoped you learned your lesson.
You knew Dorsey was gonna get hired and no one else did?

There's not like a thousand articles naming him one of the top position coaches and projecting him as a future coordinator?

There's not like a million posts from posters all saying Dorsey is gonna get an OC gig soon?

Bro I will never doubt you again. You're a ******* seer. A god**** magician.

That’s right my man. Double down and compare a college sensation to a guy that‘s doin it in the NFL instead. I’m sure it’ll go well for you.
I hope Ken Dorsey is very successful in whatever he chooses but you taking victory laps when OCs who impressed enough of people to get hired fail all the time aint the flex you think it is.

You knew Dorsey was gonna get hired and no one else did?

There's not like a thousand articles naming him one of the top position coaches and projecting him as a future coordinator?

There's not like a million posts from posters all saying Dorsey is gonna get an OC gig soon?

Bro I will never doubt you again. You're a ******* seer. A god**** magician.
Yea, that’s right keep posting that ****! its Not like I mentioned him before this all became public back in November.

Advertisement
Yea, that’s right keep posting that ****! its Not like I mentioned him before this all became public back in November.

Bro you just linked a post in which a ****load of people in the comments agree with you lmao

Also Dorsey has been tagged as a rising star far before November...

But hey man, you taught everyone a lesson!

Bro you just linked a post in which a ****load of people in the comments agree with you lmao
well look at you trying to change the narrative. It‘s almost as if there isn’t about 100 pages in this very thread of people going back in forth about it in this very thread.

how-long-is-this-going-to-last-long-lasting.gif

Advertisement
Right, but obviously who he hires and the quality of recruits he lands will directly affect his win loss record.

In this case, adding an SEC-quality freak on the DL like Shemar is an important step toward performing better on the field. So maybe he could f off and hire someone already unless 50 days isn't enough timE
Never said it would not hurt? Just said Mario would be judged by how the team plays. Recruiting will have a huge effect on that

As unlikely as it is, I’ve been good with us hiring Ken as OC but I’m old enough to remember when nobody wanted him bc he hadn’t called plays. Well he still hasn’t and now y’all want him? What’s changed in such a short period of time?
Doesn’t hurt that Allen wants him as OC when Daboll leaves.

I don't know why anyone doubts you.

But I know why a lot of people roll their eyes at you. You just tried to frame the Dorsey debate as if it was the whole board against you, as if half the board wasn't laughing at the half that was worried that he hadn't call plays. As if you had some amazing inside and prescient knowledge that the hyped and lauded PGC for the NFL Bills who has been rumored to be a hot NFL OC candidate for over a year was a qualified candidate to be OC at UM.

It's the same as when you decided to post a list of the "legit" insiders on this board, and included yourself.

If I need to explain any further, then it's a lost cause.

You're a solid dude and a solid poster, and you know a few people, but please please please dial down the "look at me" stuff bro. It never, ever works out.

🕊️

Last edited:
Advertisement

But I know why a lot of people roll their eyes at you. You just tried to frame the Dorsey debate as if it was the whole board against you, as if half the board wasn't laughing at the half that was worried that he didn't call plays. As if you had some amazing inside and prescient knowledge that the hyped and lauded PGC for the NFL Bills who has been rumored to be a hot NFL OC candidate for over a year was a qualified candidate to be OC at UM.

It's the same as when you decided to post a list of the "legit" insiders on this board, and included yourself.

You're a solid dude and a solid poster, and you know a few people, but please please please dial down the "look at me" stuff bro. It never, ever works out.

🕊️
I’ve never been a “look at me guy” I don’t bump 99% percent of my threads. I got way more. It’s the first time that I went out of my way to find a thread in years. I think the last time was in ‘18.

But I know why a lot of people roll their eyes at you. You just tried to frame the Dorsey debate as if it was the whole board against you, as if half the board wasn't laughing at the half that was worried that he didn't call plays. As if you had some amazing inside and prescient knowledge that the hyped and lauded PGC for the NFL Bills who has been rumored to be a hot NFL OC candidate for over a year was a qualified candidate to be OC at UM.

🕊️
calm down fox broadcast GIF by Fox TV

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back