Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I call BS with the Shemar stuff. UGA and Texas A&M are Base 30 fronts. Jackson State is a Base 30 front. Everyone is multiple. Miami will be a base 30 front.
Sorry I'm not as knowledgeable as some on Fronts but I can tell you we will be running 4 DL not 3 as our base.

Advertisement
It’s not going to be Dorsey. Why would he come be an OC in college if his ultimate goal is pros? If he came back he would be gone in a a year or two and Mario would have to do this all over again. 10,000 pages

It’s not going to be Dorsey. Why would he come be an OC in college if his ultimate goal is pros? If he came back he would be gone in a a year or two and Mario would have to do this all over again. 10,000 pages
Not even. They’ll just outbid us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Justin Timberlake Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Ferman has been talking about him repeatedly. I know it is Ferman, but he keeps throwing his name around.

If you have $1.75M - 2.0M per year to spend on an OC, and if you interview Kendal Briles for said position and then NOT offer him the job, only to offer it to Brian Johnson, I am going to seriously question Mario Cristobal's mental capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back