Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario will ultimately be judged on what his team does on the field? Yes he may lose some recruits because of no coordinators. Not defending him at all. Just stating what historical judgement will be based on. I will reserve my judgement to on field performance.

Right, but obviously who he hires and the quality of recruits he lands will directly affect his win loss record.

In this case, adding an SEC-quality freak on the DL like Shemar is an important step toward performing better on the field. So maybe he could f off and hire someone already unless 50 days isn't enough time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s weird because Smith has been tagged for almost 3-4 weeks now with recruits but never announced even as off field.
A while ago I saw an interview two recruits…I think on CIS YouTube show w Chris. and one said they spoke w the most w coach Smith and the other said coach Dennis…I was like, who in the **** are coach Dennis and Smith? Evidently the same. That was like 3-4 weeks ago.

Columbus Crew must be going through their Rolodex of Miami Bros to get this thing done. Does Shakey Rodriguez have football experience? Can Francis Suarez recruit? Who is current coach at Columbus? St Brendans? There has to be a Cuban somewhere not named Diaz who can fill their slots.

Advertisement
FSU? UF? What was your other screen name?
Actually as die hard Cane as they come.. alumni, married a cane whos all siblings are canes also….. just trying to reason, there is absolutely no benefit for him not to announce them if hired

Advertisement
Is this based on your own intuition or intel you received?
Deductive reasoning & prior history.

Mario either hires his coordinators the week leading up to January 20th or he waits until after NSD in the 2nd week of Feb.

After NSD...

Idk how many times I have to keep posting that in here.
So we have to assume then that Shemar Stewart knows
or will know who the DC is by then. If we were to lose him because Mario didnt hire a DC , a guy who has been trending Miami all this time and lose him because of THAT... then yeah no excuses a poor job and a bad look on Mario's part.

BUT with his emphasis on recruiting I DOUBT Mario has not covered his bases and is preparing for that. Stewart will have to know if there is not an announcment before NSD

Advertisement
or will know who the DC is by then. If we were to lose him because Mario didnt hire a DC , a guy who has been trending Miami all this time and lose him because of THAT... then yeah no excuses a poor job and a bad look on Mario's part.

BUT with his emphasis on recruiting I DOUBT Mario has not covered his bases and is preparing for that. Stewart will have to know if there is not an announcment before NSD
If we lose Shemar, it won't be because he doesn't know who the DC is. More importantly, he knows who is DL coach is.

That would make sense but insiders are saying every position is filled except for CB.

Not done - Make a decision and live with it. It’s football ffs.

Done - Why is it not announced?

I hope we don’t lose recruits due to no news.
What insiders are saying it? No one over at 247. Mike Ruiz isn't saying it. JayCane/Cribby aren't saying it.

Last we heard from DMoney, he said it's not done yet.

We also just sent out an OC offer a week ago, so it's clearly not done.

People have to understand: when a hire is made/a handshake agreement is reached, news leaks within hours to no more than a day or 2 after. Basically every time. Without fail. And then an announcement follows in a few days.

Last edited:

I don’t think Shemar actually gives a sh*t.

He’ll pick the school based on the program, the HC & the ability to make him a first round draft pick.
(How much money he gets in a NIL deal)

Position coaches & coordinators are ancillary reasons that factor in, but not determine, especially for DLinemen.

QB’s & offensive players are a different story...

If it’s already done, why is it not announced? I have a feeling Mario’s been indecisive throughout this whole process.
No way it could be done yet. People keep saying they have their coordinators already and have been telling the kids. No way kids can keep secrets like that for this long. Lol We would have heard something by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back