Some more stuff about Urban

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't even imagine being a grown man and going back to cry to my father about how mean my bosses were. I have been reasonably successful, in large part, because I went to work out of law school for a couple of the biggest, most demanding -- but brilliant -- ******** in the legal profession.
Being a boss or coach does not excuse how Urban acts. It's unprofessional, and it's the opposite of true leadership....and he's proven himself to be far from brilliant.

He hired every one of the people on the coaching staff. He made his draft picks, signed his free agents, and kept the players on the roster that he wanted to keep. He spent the entire pre-draft process complaining that he couldn't take Trevor Lawrence AND Kyle Pitts. He spent the entire draft begging for Kadarius Toney and sulked when he couldn't draft him.

The reality is...at this level...HE is the loser. He stinks and doesn't know what he is doing.
Exactly. If he thought management were a bunch of losers, why would he take the job in the first place? Why would he hire coaches he thought were losers?

Urban, put your big boy pants on, tell the media you and the team are working on what needs to be done to improve, and leave it at that. Don't blame everyone else, but yourself because you come off as a whiny deusche bag. Oh that's right, maybe you just are a whiny deusche bag.

The NFL is such a different game than college. The assumption that a guy who was successful in a sport where you literally recruit your own players will translate to a sport that's been set up for parity is terrible. On top of the roster differences, the rules are different and a lot of stuff that works in the college game will not fly in the NFL. Lastly, you're dealing with grown men who are collecting a paycheck. You better earn their respect before you start talking down to them like they're kids.
This.

The NFL is a grown man’s game, college coaches who are used to being worshipped & having autonomous control don’t work in the league because the players make more than the coach does & he can’t threaten them & rule by fear like he could in college.

The NFL is a 50/50 joint venture between the Coaches & the players, college is a Dictatorship.

The only way a Dictator works in the league is if his style of leadership has been proven to work, like Belichik.

But otherwise, you’re not going to come straight from college & get to the NFL & start talking down to grown men & then expect them to play hard for you & win games, it don’t work like that.

Advertisement
All jokes aside...

Urby is really an awful person, like really really ******.

I know the board clutched their pearls about Kiffin’s red flags a few weeks ago, but Urby makes Lane look like a Humanitarian award winner in comparison in terms of off the field character.

All jokes aside...

Urby is really an awful person, like really really ******.

I know the board clutched their pearls about Kiffin’s red flags a few weeks ago, but Urby makes Lane look like a Humanitarian award winner in comparison in terms of off the field character.

Yes, he's a colossal piece of ****. Genuinely.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back