Some more stuff about Urban

umfire

Redshirt Freshman
So I’m good friends with the father of a Jaguars player.

The Urban stuff is being under reported.

Obviously this father is very ****ed off but just a taste:

Telling players “I’ve won and you guys haven’t”

Telling players “Tell me why I should care about you”

Telling players “I was brought here under false pretenses😳😳😳

Dragging assistant coaches IN THE locker room.

Openly questioning the GM.

This father of a guy who has been on 4 NFL teams “ my son hates him, says he’s never seen this sh** on any other team”

I have a soft spot for the Jags, but boy do I hate Urban Meyer — ask anyone who has worked for him, dude is a world class *******

Advertisement
Advertisement
Urban Meyer is a scumbag piece of **** that legitimately has no idea wtf he is doing at the NFL level. Perhaps one of the worst coaches I've ever seen in the NFL. Its pretty crazy at how bad he is at this and makes me question how he became one of the greatest college coaches of all time and even in college, he's covered up abuse, helped murderers and rapists...man he's ******* garbage.

This Jaguars team doesn't want to be there. Many of these same players showed a lot of FIGHT last year throughout the season. They didn't give up. This team just straight up doesn't want to be out there for this guy.

He's got to go. You won't be able to attract any free agents to Jacksonville unless you overpay them to put up with this nonsense. His staff this year will all be out of there...and they'll leave voluntarily...they all hate him, too, so you're building up from nothing regardless.

The Khan's should fire his *** with cause, so they don't need to pay him a dime. I'm sure there is plenty of ammo to get rid of him with cause.

If you're the Khan's...get rid of this guy and beg Leftwich to be your coach. After something so toxic, you gotta bring a boy home so you have something to feel good about.

Advertisement
Urban Meyer is a scumbag piece of **** that legitimately has no idea wtf he is doing at the NFL level. Perhaps one of the worst coaches I've ever seen in the NFL. Its pretty crazy at how bad he is at this and makes me question how he became one of the greatest college coaches of all time and even in college, he's covered up abuse, helped murderers and rapists...man he's ******* garbage.

This Jaguars team doesn't want to be there. Many of these same players showed a lot of FIGHT last year throughout the season. They didn't give up. This team just straight up doesn't want to be out there for this guy.

He's got to go. You won't be able to attract any free agents to Jacksonville unless you overpay them to put up with this nonsense. His staff this year will all be out of there...and they'll leave voluntarily...they all hate him, too, so you're building up from nothing regardless.

The Khan's should fire his *** with cause, so they don't need to pay him a dime. I'm sure there is plenty of ammo to get rid of him with cause.
I think that’s why you’re seeing the big media push against him over the season

No surprise but it’s way worse than even the media is reporting. This team HATES him

Advertisement
So I’m good friends with the father of a Jaguars player.

The Urban stuff is being under reported.

Obviously this father is very ****ed off but just a taste:

Telling players “I’ve won and you guys haven’t”

Telling players “Tell me why I should care about you”

Telling players “I was brought here under false pretenses😳😳😳

Dragging assistant coaches IN THE locker room.

Openly questioning the GM.

This father of a guy who has been on 4 NFL teams “ my son hates him, says he’s never seen this sh** on any other team”

I have a soft spot for the Jags, but boy do I hate Urban Meyer — ask anyone who has worked for him, dude is a world class *******

In before someone criticizes you for double-hearsay...

I am an alum of both UM (and, sadly, UF), and one of my best friends (from middle school on) used to be the Gaytors beat writer for The Orlando Sentinel. I've heard plenty of stories about Urban.

Advertisement
No surprise but it’s way worse than even the media is reporting. This team HATES him

For sure, 100%.

I'm buddies with a guy that covers the team for a legitimate outlet and has done so for years. Everything you're saying is stuff he's told me (not the specifics) but the team at all levels absolutely hates the guy and doesn't give a fvck about him. There is a ton of off-the-record stuff he doesn't report that lines up with what you said.

Anyone else notice that every time you see urban it looks like he’s gained 10 more pounds since the last time you seen him lol dude looks like he’s packing on more and more.

Advertisement
Back