Some more stuff about Urban

Advertisement
So I’m good friends with the father of a Jaguars player.

The Urban stuff is being under reported.

Obviously this father is very ****ed off but just a taste:

Telling players “I’ve won and you guys haven’t”

Telling players “Tell me why I should care about you”

Telling players “I was brought here under false pretenses😳😳😳

Dragging assistant coaches IN THE locker room.

Openly questioning the GM.

This father of a guy who has been on 4 NFL teams “ my son hates him, says he’s never seen this sh** on any other team”

I have a soft spot for the Jags, but boy do I hate Urban Meyer — ask anyone who has worked for him, dude is a world class *******
Idk who’s more of an *****, urban or kelly but at least urban has won it all in college.

8xRsQCxtg4cTUYimLs5uS6y-3TkoMW2bwuZ1GyVuVo0H1LJ7H__ZoBGoHW3Aa4AX-lEp00KARQsVeoUf9uy1MSzB81ZWXXkjtzq9tgh4ECzCo1-IWKsPx7p8nyUZ6rOk0H6_IL_EsTZW9LIKFimdBofKFcAz8K_Btgk

Advertisement
Several things are likely to be true.

1. Urban is an amazingly successful college football coach

2. Urban, like most college "big dawgs" has dictatorial tendencies that fail in the pros (like Spurrier and Saban)

3. Urban is probably a raging *****, hypocrite (who isn't, tho being real) and suspect person

4. The last 2 stops along the way have seen suspect departures (legit Lack of Institutional Control at UF, poor optics at OSU)

If you win, these things are not issues. I actually respect that Lane owns his scumminess, the false sanctimony from Urban is a little much to take when he rolls with psychos/abusers/murderers and generally dgaf. Don't get it twisted though, I'd take Urban all day over Mario. MFer wins college games. I don't care if he's a POS person, if Lincoln Riley, Brian Kelly and Mario Cristobal are worth $10 mil a year, Urban is worth $20 mil. Where it gets weird is these universities also pretend they have higher missions and etc and bs. But Power 5 football is professional sports, don't get it twisted.

When I (briefly) attended Bowling Green it was common knowledge that Shelley Meyer was the throat goat of BG.

My buddies at UF say her legacy lived on in Gainesville.

She was great at the Mercedes dealership, proud owner of an e class

Several things are likely to be true.

1. Urban is an amazingly successful college football coach

2. Urban, like most college "big dawgs" has dictatorial tendencies that fail in the pros (like Spurrier and Saban)

3. Urban is probably a raging *****, hypocrite (who isn't, tho being real) and suspect person

4. The last 2 stops along the way have seen suspect departures (legit Lack of Institutional Control at UF, poor optics at OSU)

If you win, these things are not issues. I actually respect that Lane owns his scumminess, the false sanctimony from Urban is a little much to take when he rolls with psychos/abusers/murderers and generally dgaf. Don't get it twisted though, I'd take Urban all day over Mario. MFer wins college games. I don't care if he's a POS person, if Lincoln Riley, Brian Kelly and Mario Cristobal are worth $10 mil a year, Urban is worth $20 mil. Where it gets weird is these universities also pretend they have higher missions and etc and bs. But Power 5 football is professional sports, don't get it twisted.
Who isnt a raging ******* & hypocrite? Really? Lol

Advertisement
Who isnt a raging ******* & hypocrite? Really? Lol

Y'all remember Ahmad Black, the Safety from Lakeland who played at UF and the Bucs?

Another player close to Ahmad told me Urban called him an N-word on the practice field at UF.

I believed it then, and I believe it more now.

I genuinely hate Urban Meyer and I'm praising society as a whole for getting him fired.

Y'all remember Ahmad Black, the Safety from Lakeland who played at UF and the Bucs?

Another player close to Ahmad told me Urban called him an N-word on the practice field at UF.

I genuinely hate Urban Meyer and I'm praising society as a whole for getting him fired.
Sheesh that is awful.

How has there been no reports of a player slapping the **** out of him? Maybe i haven't seen them but thats probably what im most disappointed about after seeing all of this ****

Advertisement

I genuinely hate Urban Meyer and I'm praising society as a whole for getting him fire

Urban has issues but there’s no need to slander the racist

There is that.

On the flipside...you're the Jaguars. You're a franchise that is perpetually juiceless. You have to take some risks and gamble a little bit sometimes. Sometimes its on high upside but risky players (like Jalen Ramsey), sometimes its on coaches (Urban Meyer in this instance). This gamble went about as poorly as anyone could have imagined. Its been a nightmare since Day 1. The man legitimately tried to hire a fresh off a firing for being a racist as one of his very first hires and tried to sneak it through the media without anyone noticing.

Yeah you might have to take more risk.

But you must take the right risk.

This was the wrong one.

Hiring a low character, over 50 first time NFL head coach. With a history of “heart disease” and controversy.

It was a low ceiling move even if it “worked out”.

Advertisement
Urban Meyer is a scumbag piece of **** that legitimately has no idea wtf he is doing at the NFL level. Perhaps one of the worst coaches I've ever seen in the NFL. Its pretty crazy at how bad he is at this and makes me question how he became one of the greatest college coaches of all time and even in college, he's covered up abuse, helped murderers and rapists...man he's ******* garbage.

This Jaguars team doesn't want to be there. Many of these same players showed a lot of FIGHT last year throughout the season. They didn't give up. This team just straight up doesn't want to be out there for this guy.

He's got to go. You won't be able to attract any free agents to Jacksonville unless you overpay them to put up with this nonsense. His staff this year will all be out of there...and they'll leave voluntarily...they all hate him, too, so you're building up from nothing regardless.

The Khan's should fire his *** with cause, so they don't need to pay him a dime. I'm sure there is plenty of ammo to get rid of him with cause.

If you're the Khan's...get rid of this guy and beg Leftwich to be your coach. After something so toxic, you gotta bring a boy home so you have something to feel good about.
Nick Saban was terrible in the NFL as well.

How has there been no reports of a player slapping the **** out of him? Maybe i haven't seen them but thats probably what im most disappointed about after seeing all of this ****

I feel ya' Bro, but cats got bills to pay, plus they more than likely knew He was a goner anyway.

Dude kicked the kicker in the leg while he was stretching... WTF? I mean your going to walk up and kick a dude who is making a mill a year? The kicker should kick his *** now his isnt the coach.

Urban Meyer is done. Just like chucky **** is going to start coming out of the woodwork about this douche bag.

Advertisement
Back