Some more stuff about Urban

Advertisement
Aside from the allegations of abuse and disrespect this is exactly the the story of Miami over the last 10 15 years. This is classic mismanagement. Is Urban the problem (absolutely he is a piece of ****) or has Kahn showed the WORLD he has no $uckin clue what his doing and his players and organization is suffering for it. Khan hasn't received the amount of criticism he is deserves. This is Blake James mismanagement on steroids. Looking to make a splash instead of taking the time and work needed to make a good hire. So often in society we focus on the symptoms and not the disease. To me it says more about Khan that he stood by a coach who hired a Strength and Conditioning Coach with ALLEGED history of racism than it does about Urban being a disaster. If I'm the players I don't resign and I make it known to other players not to sign there.

I love this because it kills any chance the NFL expands to London full time. Would have been terrible for the NFL. Thanks Khan.

Sounds like a man trying to get himself fired—textbook self-sabotage.

Urban wants out of Jacksonville and will disappear for a year or two and then will land at another high-profile college job.
Who's going to hire him? Only someone who will put up with his cheating (illegal practices) bad temper, constant demeaning of players & asst coaches, kicking a player (!) huge ego (I've won & you haven't) guy has lost it + he has no class. And that's only the stuff that's come out in the press. If Kahn hadn't fired him, the whole staff would have quit on him. Lap dances have consequences :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement
Somebody will hire him in a few years in college. He would show recruits the indoor practice facility the stadium the weight room and then show them the bar.

Tough week for our two friends in the north part of the state, FSU get's dumped for Last Chance U, extends Mikey MC(see below for clarification), UF recruits dropping like flies, QB 1 enters the portal...you hate to see it.

1639675824294.png
1639675839979.png
The second pic is from ACC media days!

Advertisement
Advertisement
How does Urban Meyer have the clout at the professional level to do this? Those are professional athletes, many of whom I'd assume have won many more games at that level than him.
He’s a walking facade, his $#!t don’t stink. This is the problem when you start building castles in the air. He’s admitted to being a “Nutjob” on a rare occasion. Don’t need to dig deeper. I’d like to see what skeletons he’s left behind at U-F though, popcorn’s popping ready.

Advertisement
Half his 2008 Gator team had a record and he just sat back and did nothing. Then he let one of his assistants beat on his wife for years without stepping in even after being told. All this “he called me a loser” stuff is nothing compared to that

Aside from the allegations of abuse and disrespect this is exactly the the story of Miami over the last 10 15 years. This is classic mismanagement. Is Urban the problem (absolutely he is a piece of ****) or has Kahn showed the WORLD he has no $uckin clue what his doing and his players and organization is suffering for it. Khan hasn't received the amount of criticism he is deserves. This is Blake James mismanagement on steroids. Looking to make a splash instead of taking the time and work needed to make a good hire. So often in society we focus on the symptoms and not the disease. To me it says more about Khan that he stood by a coach who hired a Strength and Conditioning Coach with ALLEGED history of racism than it does about Urban being a disaster. If I'm the players I don't resign and I make it known to other players not to sign there.

I love this because it kills any chance the NFL expands to London full time. Would have been terrible for the NFL. Thanks Khan.
It's a race to the bottom to see who's the worst owner in the NFL. Looks like Stephen Ross has some company.

Hope Urban lands somewhere far away. I feel like he's going to do a General Sherman scorched earth when he comes back to the NCAA

Advertisement
Back